Levente

Churches and doctors

18 posts in this topic

mmmmmm Church , still need to grow that one. She is looking good , whats the temps ?

Hi guys! Thanks for the comments! Yes, she was hungry! But she didn't look like one at the last watering, and i was away for 2 days... She got some care since, and she is shooting!!!! She has 10+ nice branches!!! She will be my MILF!!

Temp n: 21-22

d: 25-28.5

Humidity: 40-80% i try to do the best...

Nice Church is on my outdoor grow list :)

Perhaps indoor too someday when 'ill have finish my over list lol ^^

Nice man thanks for sharing with us, keep us updated ;)

Have a good grow

looks good! its amazing the style of leaf development this plant has. the fan leaves are nice and fat and have almost a cartoonish look to them, it looks really cool.

Nice man starting to look good, she seems to have nice secondare shoot, you topped her, or only bending work? I'm sure it will be beautiful in the end ;)

Have a good grow man

she was fimmed once and a bit of bending, and now she has 12 incredible branches shooting!!!!

1 person likes this

Cheers man!! soon i will flower them! 1 church has already been darkened!! i Can't wait to smoke them so i tought i start filling up the tent! :)

Coming on really nicely :D

Loving those big fat leaves.

Keep them pics coming.

Peace

Lams

churches and doctors aren't ready yet... the bigbangww was the slowest bitch ever... almost 13 weeks

church

getting to the harvest soon... :)

church in the 4th week

churches 4th week

churches

Doctor

RhinoX

churches,  a big rhino/skunk in front and a doctor

churches and doctors

small tent with churches, and 2 doctors in the back corners

church 11 tops

second week: ec 1.8-1.9 i recived the new powder, so we compare 2 in flowering... Thank u Franco&GHSC!!!

Cheers Tokage! Any advice is always welcome, an to be honest, well, i would get nowhere wiithout You Hunters!!!

And GHSC!

Special thanks to Franco for the countless support!

1 person likes this

Hey buddy looking good, that church does look very nice :)

but one thing please remove those dying leaves hehe looking forward to seeing more dude those ladies are just gonna get bigger n bigger

Peace

Lovely looking room man!

Everything seems pretty nothing much to say ^^

Good luck for the end of flowering :)

Have a good grow