#1 mariematt

mariematt

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Medical marijuana events and conferences take place all over the country. Some focus on music, while others bring activists together. And this conference focuses on bringing together International MMJ Doctors, Researchers, and Patients Come Together. Catch up rest of the story here: link removed by admin because I didn't follow the right procedure....again

#2 Romeu9

Romeu9

Rom, from a Paradise called Portugal.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

7th Annual National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics Coming to Arizona
Posted Image
Medical marijuana events and conferences take place all over the country. Some focus on music, while others bring activists together. There is however, one medical marijuana conference that stands apart from the rest. The National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics, now in its 7th year, is an event that brings together patients and medical professionals on the forefront of scientific cannabis research and medical breakthroughs.
This year's biennially conference is being held in the city of Tucson, Arizona seems to be one that fits the medical cannabis climate quite well. Arizona, being a recent inductee into the legal-state status club, is still filled with people and medical professionals confused about their rights. Further, with a large senior and retiree population, it is also a state that has a high need for clarity when it comes to using medical marijuana.
The conference has been organized annually by Mary Lynn Mathre, RN, and her husband Al Byrne, a retired navy lieutenant commander, of the long-standing medical cannabis organization, Patient's Out of Time. Mathre and Byrne are two of the most well-known professionals involved with studying the variety of uses for medical marijuana, and their colleagues who will speak at the event are of the same caliber.
The event is held in cooperation with the The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, the University of Arizona and in particular, the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine – where famed integrative health advocate and long-term alternative medicine doctor Dr. Andrew Weil is the Chair.
The focus of this year's conference is a topic that has recently revealed dozens of incredible health implications: The Endocannabinoid system. Speakers include: Robert Melamede, Ph.D., who will cover cannabis oil and skin cancer, William Courtney, MD who will talk about raw cannabis and individualized phytogenetics, Christopher Fichtner, MD who dives into a controversial lecture on cannabis and schizophrenia, and many other doctors, patients, and nurses discussing the most pertinent and up-to-date medical cannabis findings.
Many other highly regarded international doctors, researchers and clinicians will be both speaking and in attendance at the event.
The three-day conference will be accredited by The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) so that medical professionals may get their education credits for the event.
The conference is to be held April 26-28 at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Please visit the event's website for a detailed schedule, information, and registration options for this not-to-be-missed medical gathering.

Keywords:Article by Laura Vladimirova, on Mar. 14th 2012

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Guest_Ghost_doG_*

Guest_Ghost_doG_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

She might be a bot or she forgot about that copy paste the article polemic lol

Peace!

#4 HC01

HC01

(_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅(­­­­­­­­­­­­­)ڪے~

• Elite Members
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationSomewhere! That does not matter!

User's Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

NICE!!!

Peace!

Posted Image

#5 lamsbread

lamsbread

Stealthmeister

• Moderators
  • 2,313 posts
  • LocationHead in a cupboard

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Could it be we found "the missing link" but are yet to find the "missing post"?

Austrlopithecus - Sahelanthropus tchadensis - Homo habilis - Homo erectus - Neanderthal - The missing post? - Homo sapiens. :P

Peace

Lams

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so - Thomas Jefferson

#6 SuperSilverHaze78

SuperSilverHaze78

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationGod made us brothers...........But Pot made us friends!!!!!

User's Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

Bout time!!!!! What took so long

#7 Flail

Flail

Clone Master

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Locationigloo

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

HAHAH How long did it take you too come up with that one???? LOLOLOL

modified futurerama quote :P
when logics in short supply
find something to PLEASE THEM.

#8 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

There u go. Removed that link

#9 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,500 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

good move, i think it has lasted for too long now ^^

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#10 mariematt

mariematt

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hey guyz,

Sorry for the mistake.... it just skipped out of my mind....

Thanx Admin for taking this move, as I will be cautious from the next time....

Sorry Again!!! :(
Medical Marijuana
Big Buds Magazine

#11 Flail

Flail

Clone Master

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Locationigloo

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

eh!

us canucks are getting you ;)
when logics in short supply
find something to PLEASE THEM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Medical Marijuana, Biggest, Conference

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users