03/19/12 - Flail Auto bomb vs UV test.

Flail

Good luck to the babies flail, when will you add the uv light? And how will you do the compare grow? 2 diff rooms or just separated light?

It will be good to follow anyway ;)

Have a good grow

LOL UV is a strain, not heard of it before so I will be very interested to see how she does.

UV tubes and fixtures are not that expensive but if your anything like me you got a list as long as your arm of other things to buy.

One cheap way of adding UV-B is to buy UV-B CFLS which are sold on reptile supply sites, they just screw in to normal bulb holders and are self ballasted.

Have a great grow Flail, I got my seat pulled up :)

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

yes ive been waiting for you to start yours up. i havent heard of ultra violet is it as well an autoflower strain?? and whats herb IQ??

also i went through my collection of seeds and put together alittle package of mixed match strains for you just a couple things some dutch passion, barneys farm, of course green house and th seeds just a really mix match everything came out of a fresh package and is viled up and labeled or still in the package. now i dont wanna get you too excited all together i only put in 11 seeds, 5 DP auto blueberry ( the only autos in the bag) 1 blue cheese BF, 3 train wreck ghs, and 2 Mendocino Madness THseed's i dont know how much you dig any of those strains but i figure even if you dont wanna try any of them in the near future its always good to have a bag of seeds

• Like 1

yes ive been waiting for you to start yours up. i havent heard of ultra violet is it as well an autoflower strain?? and whats herb IQ??

Heres the link http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/HERB-IQ.shtml

HERB.IQ is a simple WPF application written in Visual C# 2010 designed to be used by medical marijuana patients and caregivers to track all aspects of your grow environment, clones, seeds, plants, flowering schedules, systems, resevoirs, breeding projects, budget, etc.

The status screen shows you a quick view of everything current, detailed view screen shows all aspects of a plants growth progress. All data is stored in XML and can optionally be encrypted to ensure your data isn't accessed unless the password is provided.

• Like 2

Nice little babies too bad for the white flies :fie:

I used some Leaf Coat from Biobizz when i had my flies, it leaves a kind of coating around the leaves that still allows plant to breath and i got to say they stopped eating the plant, and the residue falling in the soil killed the bugs in the root.

But i guess you already have a nice solution to get rid of them :)

Goo luck with your teenagers ;)

which the differences between them?

two Entirely different strains. Autobomb by GHSC

and Ultra violet from samsara (white dwarf x skunk x lavender)

auto bomb 50 some odd days

UV 70 some odd days..