Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up

Potent

Relax ! You can enter in as many coffeshops as ypu wish this year at the HTTC. You have to pay for the weed you sample, though. The free judges packs are of course only for judges.

It is only in the regions bordering to germany and france where coffeshops are not allowed to serve foreigners this year. In Rotterdam or Den Haag, Utrecht and A'Dam for example you can still get weed or hang out in these cafes. Hope you feel better now...lol

ENJOY

Bro! No worries! U can enter the expo without pass but it costs 20 euros. In the longe you can come as well, just keepin touch with us, cos it gets crowded sometimes and only VIP"s will be let in, but if u come to us we will get it sorted! See you there! Probably i wil spend the time on the upstairs from the 17th evening! In pm we can change our numbers!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome stuff! Seems there's gonna be a good few of us there!! we're all gonna have to hook up for a smoke out :D

We're getting ever closer!

The 25th HTCC!!!

This Year it is being called the Founder's Cup!

Still no news on the guests or Artists/Bands.

I will post news as soon as i find any hehe

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

lolol ma bad, another member mentioned it to me so i thought i'd post it without even looking at the date of it's release...

Well instead!

the above vid gives you the type of Cannabis quality to expect at the Cup :D

Peace

The wife and I are all booked up and on our way, Never been the the cup before and not been to the Dam since i was !8 so looking forward to it.

Just one question through can you try the strains if you DONT have a judge pass? and any one know where to get it?

Hiya dude

Awesome stuff, you and your wife are sure to have a great time!

You can still try all the strains like you would any other day in Amsterdam. If anything if one or two strains are in low quantity they may be reserved for judges only but i can't see that happening tbh. Other member's may have more insight on that. Even if you don't have a judges pass you can buy a day pass to enter the expo on your chosen day too to have a look at the latest grow tech and seeds.

Hope you both have a great time and you'l be able to find me high as kite at the GH lounge most nights during the cup hehe

Peace

Hiya dude

Awesome stuff, you and your wife are sure to have a great time!

You can still try all the strains like you would any other day in Amsterdam. If anything if one or two strains are in low quantity they may be reserved for judges only but i can't see that happening tbh. Other member's may have more insight on that. Even if you don't have a judges pass you can buy a day pass to enter the expo on your chosen day too to have a look at the latest grow tech and seeds.

Hope you both have a great time and you'l be able to find me high as kite at the GH lounge most nights during the cup hehe

Peace

Nice one there Potent thank for the info, Yeh we have a plan to get a day pass for the expo, looking forward to it. cheers

• Like 1

Hi all

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi and let everyone know I'll be at the Cup. Just recently got the money together for it and I'll be really keen to meet everyone who's going. Gonna be my first time at the Cup and also my first time AmDam too.

:cool:hello fellas this will be my 6th cup n contrary to some ive loved everyone!!!!! :pioneersmoke::cool: hope to see n smoke with everyone whereever it may be the expo, some random coffeeshop or a planned smokeout. so peace and love and remember always smoke good

:cool:

hey first time at cup this year just wondering what freebies can i look foward to and does the expo only take 15 minutes to walk round as ive read on ther sites

If you buy the judge pass you will get a "goddie bag" from the coffyshop you bought the pass from or from where ever you get the pass.

Last year judges could walk around to a few coffy shop and sample 1g of free weed and buy a hash for half the price. It was slighty diffrent from place to place.

The expo takes about 15min to walk thru BUT you will be so stoned that you will have walked a few laps without even knowing it. If you also stop and talk and check all the cool stuff on display it will take a lot longer.

Pull Somas beard from me :P

Cool, i bought my ticket through High times, can i buy goodie bags from greenhouse and others? or is that only for people with passes bought through those shops?