Cannabis Cup 2012 run-up

Potent

Does anyone know if there are a limited number of judge passes, or how late you can leave it before buying one?

Also how does the whole thing work if you are judging, do you go coffee shop to coffee shop and smoke and rate the different strains? Or is there a central point where everyone goes to smoke and judge?

Hiya Badger, I'm pretty sure there are unlimited amount of Judge's Passes and Day passes. The Greenhouse did the Strainhunter VIP Passes last time which included a Judges Pass and a goody bag and a load of other extras.

How judging worked last year is that you go round the Coffeshops/Expo and some will give you free samples if you are wearing your judges pass if not you will have to purchase. If they do not hand out free samples usually 1g they will be handing out free bong/vapo hits, also there are sometimes deals on for Judges so buy 1g get another free in some places but not all coffeshops enter. Included in the Judges/Strainhunters Pass is the free Shuttle Taxi's to take you to the Expo and back which is very handy, the last thing you want to do is try and navigate through amsterdam really really high :D

As this year is the 25th Cannabis Cup. I'm expecting High Times to put out all the stops and hopefully it will be more centred on Cannabis instead of Tripping balls like last year was 'celebrating the Psychedelic'. Never the less it was well worth going last year and I'm really looking forward to this year even more!

It would be nice if we could plan a smoke session during the cup somewhere for all us strain hunter members.

Hiya MNeese i can assure you that is the plan :D

Last year a few of us went and we all met up several times and one morning for breakfast when Arjan and Franco joined us which was really cool of them and they answered some of the StrainHunters questions even considering it was the busiest time of year for them i was really surprised and grateful as well all were.

A few of us continued to hang out and trade stories/samples and we all said this year bigger and better and more hunters i want us to take over the top floor to the GH Lounge!!

So that was kinda the intention of this thread get people talking about it and so far there should be a good few of us hopefully more in time!

This Years Cup is gonna be Awesome so many HUGE things! I cannot wait to see whats going be to Released/Entered for it! did anyone say possibly the Strainhunter Seeds?? :yahoo:

Peace

Well that sounds like a habsolutely bangin plan!

I'd like to get my hands on a Greenhouse VIP pass, if anyone hears when they're being released please let us know. Looking forward to seeing some of the faces behind the posts!

Super critical us too strong for morning shmokes... :lazy: got things to do and now I just can't be arsed... such a nice day... :imsohappy: shame to waste it not lying high under a tree in me garden... :king:

Peace out

Hey badger, Pre reservation are already opened if you wanna reserve a Strainhunterpass, Usually it happens on strainhunterstours.com but site is in construction, will be back soon i guess :)

Meanwhile you can contact "Pablo GreenWeed Strainhunters" on facebook or on mail, he was the guy taking care of the passes, perhpas it changed but don't think so ;)

THE 25th HIGH TIMES CANNABIS CUP WILL BE HELD NOVEMBER 18-22, 2012

PRE-RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN!

pablo.strainhuntertours@gmail.com

Have a good day man ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey Hunters, with recent evens regarding these Silly weed passes in the Netherlands! This may be the last year of the HTCC! I Can't see High Times keeping it running only if Dutch people can smoke...

So with that, I can see High Times making it biggest and best yet!

So C'mon hunters get booking those tickets.... it's the best way to sample new strains ready for the grow year ahead :D

Peace

• 1 month later...

Hey People as it's getting ever closer I thought i'd copy and paste some info from http://www.strainhuntertours.com/ The Place to Order Tickets!

cooltext722696313.png

Reservations for 25th High Times Cannabis Cup

How does it Work ?

The 25th High Times Cannabis Cup 2012 Will take place On November 18-22, 2012. This year Strain Hunter Tours offers few different packages:

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass for each person -250 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 1 person -750 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 2 persons -1000 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 3 persons -1500 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 4 persons -2000 Euros

We also offer package Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + hotel for more than 4 persons.

Hotel check in : November 17, check out : November 23

Info Hotel : www.amstelbotel.nl

The Vip package includes:

- Vip Pass Strain Hunter ( regular judge pass ) valid every day of the event for expó, concerts and parties.

- Extra large GreenHouse goodie-bag at arrival worth over 50 Euros

- Free breakfast every morning at the Green House coffeeshop 9am to noon

- Priority-lane at the Green House Vaporizer Stand at the Expo

- Free shuttle-bus between Green House coffeeshop and the Expo every day of the event noon to 6 Pm

I had the Opportunity to go last year and I had one of the best times of my life. I am really looking forward to this years now i have even more knowledge on the plant now i'm going to semi-know what i'm talking about haha it's going to be Incredible

Hope to see everyone there!

Peace

Hey Dudes glad to see many Hunters going to attend you will be able to find me in the GH Lounge looking incredibly high :D

@Super - I haven't no, me and a couple friends are trying to work out which is the best idea for us, we have bin looking at possibly renting out a flat while we are there for a bit more of a privacy & smoker friendly environment but also very tempted to stay at the Botel and If everyone is staying there then we might as well join the party one way or another i'l be booking very soon!

@Elvis - Nice another Hunter, we all need to meet up!

@Franco - I promise this time i won't be so high and il be less star struck lolol sooo high off the amazing sativa's i just wasn't used to it hehe

@Gobru - Excellent news, ooo and some ice! like ya style! i wish i could bring some of my buds with me but it would suck if i got stopped by airport security even before i got to Amsterdam hehe

All in all i think this is going to be one of the best cups yet!

Each day getting a lil bit closer and each day getting that lil bit more excited!

Many good times ahead!

Peace

That seems to be a place of interest. See what I can do, maybe I can stay at a private place near the Kashmir Lounge and De Karbouters coffeeshop.

Which Greenhouse coffeshop is the meeting point. Haarlemmerdijk ?

750 euro is way too much for me to spend, but 50 euro a day is another story - 2 days might be okay though...

Ooops it is 250 for the whole event - 6 days ? Well - sounds fair, too - I got the time not sure bout the money -

Memo - get plants ready before the Cup. 6 days without water and care might be a bit too long..lol

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to send an email to pablo at greenhousetours.com and it says the adress is invalid. Why is that?

I try asking here: is it possible to buy a strain hunters VIP pass using a fake name / phone number? ( i'd prefer to stay anonymous)

Would it be possible to buy it once in Amsterdam?

Since i already booked the hotel by my own where would i collect the goodies bag?