NEW!! STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD!!- 05/04/12...coming soon!!

Mr.X

Greetings family, in a few weeks we can enjoy the new issue of Strain Hunters, as you know we post a live so that you can see before anyone else much of the work we do!

Not much more I can tell, but I'm sure you'll love this new adventure that will surprise usonce again teaching us from within and cannabis is grown in different parts of the world, knowing their culture and sharing good times with them, not miss it!

More texts,vídeos and photos to never!

Saludos familia, dentro de unas semanas podremos disfrutar en primicia de una nueva expedición de Strain Hunters, como sabéis posteamos un live en varios medios de la red para que podáis poder ver antes que nadie buena parte del trabajo que realizamos!

No os puedo contar mucho mas, pero estoy seguro de que os va a encantar esta nueva aventura, que una vez mas nos sorprenderá enseñándonos desde dentro como se cultiva cannabis en diferentes puntos del mundo, conociendo su cultura y compartiendo buenos momentos con ellos, no te lo pierdas!

Más textos,vídeos y fotos que nunca!

STRAIN HUNTERS

gallery_8644_108_18843.jpg

• Like 18

Awesome hunters :D

Cannot wait!! i'm gonna be glued to this!

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the strains you all encounter and bring back some amazing beans for the StrainHunters seed bank! pretty please :D

Peace

• Like 3

Guest Ghost_doG

Yeeeeeaaaaah! What's better than the htcc live thread? A new strain hunter live thread!!!

Have a great trip and take care of yourself guys. Can't wait for the texts and pictures to come, great news!

Peace!

• Like 3

thanks a lot family to comment!! This time a lot more contents, and updates, we will have a awesome expedition coming!!

Muchas gracias amigos por comentar, esta vez esperamos poder ofreceros todavía mas contenidos, y actualizaciones, de esta que esperamos sea una asombrosa expedición!!

Felices fumadas a tod@s! :ok:

• Like 3

Guest Ghost_doG

You forgot New seeds for Us!! :ok:

Damn i can't wait to have a look on the SH catalog, if she's 10 week or less, panama haze is for sure in my next setup!(And i know i'm not the only one lol)

Peace!

• Like 2

Jueeer!! Qué envidia!

Cada vez que veo un video de Strain Hunters se me cae la baba con los sitios a los que van y como consiguen que todo el mundo les abra las puertas para trasmitirnos a nosotros el quehacer de todas esas personas.

Disfrutad y que tengáis buen viaje!

Saludos. Nos vemos.

• Like 1

oh yesssaaa !

great news as allways another mission!

hope franco and arjan and simon if hes along all the best and hope you mr x hope you have the best of fun being the main photogropher dude, i love your work.

cant wait to find out where it is ..or havr i missed it in my stoner state haha

nuff love

peace

• Like 1

Guest Ghost_doG

cant wait to find out where it is ..or havr i missed it in my stoner state haha

nuff love

peace

No info yet , or is it my stoner state hahaha!

Peace!

• Like 1