NEW!! STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD!!- 05/04/12...coming soon!!

Mr.X

I wish all the Strain Hunters and crew a safe journey. This is my first opportunity to be present on the forums during an expedition and I couldn't be more ecstatic! :D :D :D I empathize with your journey to dangerous lands for great gains, as I prepare to venture to Pakistan on my birthday. All the best wishes and good vibes from the West Coast USA!

-Dan

• Like 1

Guest Ghost_doG

I empathize with your journey to dangerous lands for great gains, as I prepare to venture to Pakistan on my birthday.

-Dan

Awesome trip i'm definetly doing someday! My plan is to do northern india nepal and pakistan...

I lived in asia for a long time and have a very good pakistani friend. Considering your posts on the forum i'll say that you've prepared your trip nicely and must have everything organized but if you need any info P.M me and i could ask it to my friend over night...

Peace!

• Like 1

Awesome cant wait! So can we watch them live from the forum? cool :) i love it when Franco gets all technical, the passion in that guy is incredible! I love the Strain hunters videos very educational, wow this is gonna b good :) Good luck guys have fun x

Yes SexyXativa, you should be able to follow the adventure Daily threw Franoc's and Mr.X's report in 4 or 5 days ;)

When time will come i'm sure admin will make sure you won't be able to miss it on the forum :gamer:

Good luck Hunters

yup daily posts starting any day now. they'll be some videos too if the manage to get a proper i-net connection.

the major problem is connectivity, but we have some hardware and special worldwide internet access points through a third party service.

• Like 1

yes yes.

Franco is back in Amsterdam, and back online, after some time spent in the bush preparing the next mission.....

We are almost ready to go!!

STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE again!

The crew is arriving in the Dam from different locations, some of them are flying in today, others tonight late. We should regroup tomorrow morning for the equipment check and the mission briefing.

And the next day we fly.

The quest for the landraces continues... stay tuned!

• Like 3