Jack Herer, outdoors

hexx_NL

wpid-IMAG0596.jpg

Standing 60 centimeters tall already and a good 75 centimeters wide, this young Lady appears to be having a wonderful time. The watering hose (on the left side of the picture) will come in real handy from now on, since the rain's gonna have a hard time reaching the soil she grows in.

• Like 3

That's the JACK I Am Talking about !!! Not too far in the future it will be covered in little yellow flower tops first, then in white long fluffy buds around the stems. Mine took topping at that stage VERY good, now she grows 4 main colas.. Sweet sensi smell as a bonus. A great Hybrid . that shows it's true potential grown in large sizes, like you do..

A kilo might be possible in hot long summers, but on an average good one in holland with a long mild early autum a pound of buds might not be too high to be expected ? What was your yield last time per plant ?

Not far from those numbers if I recall correctly Hexx !

Last year two Himalaya Gold plants yielded just over 150 grams of dried buds each, and that was after an epically horrendous summer. The year before, with much more sunlight and good temperatures, I grew The Church and harvested around 250 grams per plant. I feed them water, and occasionally some organic fertilizer (i.e. dried cow shit).

• Like 1

snail.jpg

Behold the Enemy. It loves crispy fresh leaves. That’s why it should be thoroughly taken care of. Especially since it seems to thrive on rainy days, of which we most certainly have our share these days in the Netherlands. And we’re taking no prisoners.

• Like 2

wpid-IMAG0620.jpg

In the background, standing 80 cm tall and 100 cm wide, we have the Lady Herer. In the front, the little skunk is having a great time. Both are of course really enjoying the company of their friends - the bamboo sticks help them to survive the nasty weather with heavy winds 'n shit that Dutch 'summers' are known for.

• Like 2

Cause i see she has a nice secondary development already, looking lovely

Ghehe, funny thing with pictures seems to be that the bigger the Ladies grow, the smaller they look on a picture. Guess it's trying to get as up close and personal as possible from now on, with my phone camera.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

wpid-IMAG0653.jpg

I always grow a couple of plants so I can share with my friends, and this is the last one that left the house this season: not a Jack Herer, but a sturdy little skunk. She stayed with me a little longer than the other ones, so she grew kinda tall already - about 1 meter or something. And check out that impressive root system she managed to grow in her little 10 liter bucket!

wpid-IMAG0654.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely looking girl, she is about at same stage than my girls outdoor too ^^

Too bad you can't keep them all on the terrace, but at least it makes friends happy :D

Have a good grow ;)

what a wonderful sun you have in NL haha ^^

And i gotta keep every door closed to not suffocte from heat and sun ROFL ;)

I'll try to send a little sun your way :P

The girls is looking good, she seems pretty "big" now how high is she?

Have a good grow ;)

That Jacks can get really big and bushy ( 3 meters outdoors..lol). we got the same kind of 'summer' only colder since I live at 400 meter above sea level = 4 degrees lower on average = means freezing cold in bed due to open windows from the grow box with the strong scented girlies .. Horror !

BUt to my real surprise the gansh likes it ! We got one AH#3 buried deep in the bushes in soil with no direct sunlight and that is looking not too bad - close to 1 meter in height and a nice light green color plus a NL outdoor cross in a pot growing better than indoors. finally I put the sole Clone War survivor (WW or JH ?) outdoors to live or fade and to my real surprise it kickstarted growth after more than 6 weeks. In 3 weeks outdoor it grew more + better than in 6 weeks indoor.

I think that Canna Seed Mix also helped and leaving it alone with no nutes etc. It got a top spot on a rooftop with nuff sun (if there was sunlight)

Hope your crop will last you till next year. It is usually always a good hot summer after a rainy/cold - but this year is completely fucked - not one day with more than 25 degrees over here - if a week of that..instead we got frost in mid may and early june - exactly when i wanted to rise new seedlings...Grrr

True, it's sorta hard times now. But the ganja is a strong lady and I always keep hoping for a nice indian summer when she's almost done flowering. Right now, it seems like we're heading for some decent weather, btw. But hush. Still gotta be real careful with the Dutch summer. If we forget to pay attention, it passes by.

:keeporder:

• Like 1