Jack Herer, outdoors

hexx_NL

Hi foilks, back again with a new login name because the old one didn't let me enter the new forums. Anyways, felt like growing some oldskool ganja this year and the strain that Jack Herer developed came to mind. Now there’s some good Herb, my friends. Don’t get me started.

So I got me five seeds of which four sprouted and here we are again with already the third edition of this crop diary. As always, all the Ladies are gonna need is some fresh water, some organic fertilizer every now and then, a healthy dose of TLC and, of course, a generous Spring, Summer and Fall.

Here they are, enjoying the first rays of sunlight of this season. In the evening, they still go inside.

littleladies.png

• Like 1

Nice one - my Jacks are currently out in fresh air, too . As soon as the temp is high enough I let them enjoy the fresh air and day/sunlight. Then it is back to the cozy 400 watt MH..Seems to work fine - last night a real giant type of bumble bee - hardly seen such a big 'Hummel' - entered the room and did not find it's way out. Later at night I checked the plants inside th folie and find that nice bee inside the pot enjoying the warm rays of the DUAL spectrum Metal Halide and the company of that little Jack seedling..

Wished I had a camera for that ...

Let us all ope for a nice season outside + have a good grow...

Massel

Hey Hexx!

Good luck to this year's outdoor grow! Always beautiful to watch!

edit: I entered your blog state of the herb and happily read alots of things, think I dont recal you writing as much as this year ha? ;)

Keep it up my friend! As I previously said its beautiful to watch your grows!

The elsewhere link still linking to the old site but thats ok I guess!

Take care

Guest Ghost_doG

I remember back when every guy with good weed would tell you;"that's some Jack man!", then it became ak47, chronic, amnesia etc Now i(m growing some Kush but I'll definetly wanna try this strain one day as it is one of the mythical strain (i'm growing some white widow atm for that very reason )!

Best of luck with your grow, can't wait to see more!

Peace

Thing is, after harvest and drying, the ganja needs a couple of months to settle in. Chlorophyl turning into sugar 'n shit. So when the month of June comes, I'm gonna give the most promising little Lady this space. And when all is said and done by the end of this year, I might even bring a bud to my brethren at the GHSC. They need someone to grow the herb outdoors. Haha!

Nice Big pots Hexx, like rom said they should get big in it :)

You've ever grown the jack? think it will be first time i see her outdoor will be nice to follow with those big pots, i hope it will give you even bigger yeild ;)

Have a goo grow