damn i was hoping to see some nice dwarfes, and not even one lol, you've misleaded me to a guetapan!! lolol

Some nice auto strains, you already tried some of the dwarfes? i smoke Sweet dwarf and red dwarf and gotta say they were pretty good :)

But still nice comparaison, have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

Guest Ghost_doG

As i told you i'll be watching the himalaya blue diesel closely. Those and the 60 day wonder might be my next setup to have atry at those autos!

Best of luck!

Peace

Yeah this waiting game is killing me, too. From 8 pots 4 fine seedlings have arisen. Big Bang + Arjan Haze 3 first plus either an El Nino or Himalaya Gold, next with a 2 day delay was the White Widow, now I hope for 2 more AH 3 and a Cheeese - but chances are slim. Maybe i drowned the seeds of the 2nd Sativa and the Cheese while watering them and seeds were washed too deep inthe soil... Put them into pots after roots showed up.

The one problem maker was AH 3 the third seed 8 days in paper on the heater for 3 days - nothing- now it is planted..

One Auto Bomb and a Jack Herer are in Veg, short roots, but now they are really catching up...tremendous

I saw that LED Propagator from NIRVANA seeds for 15 euro. seems to be the perfect breeding station. Finally ordered a Secret Jardin 55 watt Seedlings with 2 added Grow lights.

Re-arranged my grow room to 1,70 meter height and an extra room for seedlings..

I hope things start to speed up from now on..

Esp. if you start from scratch waitng for seeds to germ and seedlings to appear then bringing them to the VEG is the tuffest part. Waiting, ewatching, hoping and failingf are all part of the game..

Anyway before buying more seeds I will try m hands on cloning the nicest plants once they are close to flowering

Anybody has tried oout that Germination Kit from Nirvana..

Here is a link (I don't want their seeds but the Kit looks cool..LOL)

http://www.nirvanashop.com/de/unterstutzende-mittel-marihuana-samen/851-propagator-pro.html

• 2 weeks later...