lol yeah man at least there we see a diff like tok said ^^

Seems they have stretched a little, you never support them?

Beside stretch all looking good in that fridge :) But i don't see any beers in it?? is it normal?? :fans:

Have a good grow man ;)

@ toke . alls well

@ dust . they got a little support( green ornament hooks). but i belive in letting the plant grow the support it needs

@ gobru . it is a 65w flat cfl for preveg. they will go under a 400 hps when my maxi goms a done.

thanx u guys

totally agree with gobru on this i missed the wattage your using but when running low wattage or cfl's its crucial to maintain the same distance throughout whole process to get tight internode spacing cfl's are particularly good for this because you dont really have to worry about the light significantly burning your plant when i add cfls to my grow i some time let the cfls rest on the plants for days without any burn marks .

it can be a bitch tho especially from week 2 through week 4 when the vertical growth is peaking you will have to adjust the lights some times twice a day but the end results will be much tighter the only thing i disagree with gobru is the distance 10cm's in my opinion is too much that would be perfect when the plants are budding because if you put your plants to close to the lights when the resin has started to form it can literally cook your buds but during the veg stage no more then 2 inchs from the tops with cfl's or even low watt hps. and use a fan directed at the lights and the tops of the plants to ensure no burning.

this method takes vigilance to perfect slack off even one and youll burn your plants but if you have access to your plants at any time of the day its perfect the reason i say its so important to keep the lights close from the beginnig is simply that the closer the lights the more penetration which will give your lower bud sights more of a fighting chance to gain some size

im sure you know alot of this already and its possible you lifted the lights for the picture just thought i would give my two cents, i know i would have never thought to keep my lights that close and ive screwed up and burned a few plants but never anything serious. the thing is most grow videos are done in set ups wit high intensity discharge lighting in which case the grower can leave more space from the plants and still get results if you follow that technique your plants will strech until they reach the lights then the internodal spacing closest to the light will tighten up.

here is a download of a book guide i have found really useful for low wattage growing you need a torrent program to download but its worth it as just a quick read of a grow down with cfl from start to finnish with pictures each day is another page and at the end he shows his results he does two clones and one from seed and pulls close to 8 ounces.

http://thepiratebay....ess_than__100_b

just after i posted that i saw that you switching over to 400w's hps which i should have known because i have seen other grows you have posted. but i still thin that book could be of use even just to see the vegging stage.

im not saying you need help ether your more then likely been growing longer then i have. i do have one question tho because i am relatively new to this, but it seems to me like you'd probably get better results just using the 400w hps straight threw i know when i started i used cfl then switched but my cfls were at the same wattage as my hps and now i just use the hps. i know its not the right spectrum for vegging but its so much more wattage then your cfl. so my question, is there a specific reason you do this like does the bud turn out better or what? cause ive only tryed it once and switched as soon as i got my extra hps light my rationality was that 300w's hps would be better then 160w's of cfl regardless of the spectrum but i could be wrong and if the bud turns out better when you make a switch is something i would like to know.

regardless imma follow this grow im always looking for skilled people rocking different auto strains as i grow alot of them almost by default so im always looking for strains i havent seen yet. imma hopefully be doing a run of the new auto kalshnikova next with poweder feeding so ive been considering switching over to coco fiber as my medium so i might have some questions for you regarding that as ive never used it before.

@ gobru. ya my light could be closer. but if i had it closer, the plants will out grow the space before their other spot under the 400w is ready.

@ greeno. they start under cfl because im on a perpetual cycle and those r started befor others r done

@ maffro. ya an auto section would be good

day 32

topped them based on wat i saw last run with the maxi gom. the big devil is out growing the maxi gom. so i topped all to keep them level. im going to fully scrog them.

they will soon go into a coco perlite mix in 3 gal pots. in a ebb and flow hydro set up. :)

post-8622-0-25488200-1335976949.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

day 48

back from vacation. everything is still alive. :)

all took the topping really well exept the fast bud(it doesnt want to spread out)

back Lt- fast bud, back rt- big devil, front Lt- maxi gom, front rt- hemalaya blue diesal

hbd is by far the happyest. it took the topping extreamly well and didnt mind the switch to hid as much as the others

post-8622-0-49856200-1337182945.jpg

post-8622-0-05184200-1337182970.jpg

• Like 1

yeah man some nice mini bushes are starting to form :) I find them so cute at that stage when they are not really big, but not really small, so fragile and strong at same time :P

Keep them good girls on the way ;)

day 52

they r rebounding nicely from the light stress of not being slowly climetized to hid ( i couldnt i was going on vacation )

the topping really helped them spread out insted of going upwards. the scrog trellis's will go up soon to give plants time to streatch through

post-8622-0-21600400-1337530850.jpg

post-8622-0-49620100-1337530909.jpg

the hbd

post-8622-0-56856300-1337530963.jpg

the big devil

post-8622-0-06115400-1337531001.jpg

• Like 3

They girls are looking sweet dude, Forming into very nice little bushes.

Never tried topping my plants but think it's on the cards for the next crop..

Well done!

Hope you have a good grow keep us updated....

Weed'oodle!!

• 2 weeks later...