?Simpler & Faster way to a private IP??

Romeu9

yeah well as elektro said simpliest way is proxy server most of the time you just have to ownload a soft, find a server list and enter them. But in the end that will only hide you from little noob hackers, something wishing to find you will always find you even with proxies :rabbi:

yeah i've seen some report on that today while i was on a hacker forum, it seems it is a pretty good way to stay "private" but they said it had it's limit too, but all in all can't be bad to use it ^^

Wow I was thinking about getting something like this just yesterday but didn't know where to look or who to ask, then I got stoned, forgot the idea... and...BANG you guys have sorted it, without me even remembering. That's excellent service right there!

yeah tor is good anything that uses the onion network is good tho, i think proxy servers are unbeatable tho once youve added them rom in the security settings for your browser you can just pick them from a list or for a more current proxylist hidemyass.com has a free proxy list thats updated every few mins http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/ and tells you the security level, country its hosted and ping from each proxy.

The tor/onion network is really good but cia and fbi and people like that have been able to place data miners (infomation gathering scripts) on the entry and exit points to the tor network as data is only encripted within its own network.

They did that to bust people involved with online piracy crews who share everything through secure ftps, they use ssl and they still got them o_0.

i know im going on somewhat and that is just an extreme but i just thought id say my bit, but proxys give u full 100% privacy rom

if u can be arsed to add em to ya browser bro :)

respect

• Like 1

Proxies wont hide you very well. Not only legally but just generally I could easily get your ip when your on a proxy. Proxy = noob. Get a VPN from offshore reliable host. Beware of law enforcement making vpn or proxy servers just to monitor what you do when your connected to them.

• Like 3

Is that tor thing usefull at all, i wouldnt mind adding an extra security layer when using the web but know DKH says that shit is useless and inzion plugs us with this :

securitykiss.com

vpn service - 300mb free in 24h,no need to reg & it's faster then tor

I've studied a bit of programming but i've no understanding of those tools whatsoever. After reading the wiki page on Tor it seems like that thing makes sense but wouldnt it slow down you internet connection considerably?

Sorry about those basic questions guys...

Peace!