A day in the life

hexx_NL

This afternoon, I was putting the four baby Jack Herer Ladies on the balcony so they could catch some real live sun and get accustomed to living outdoors. And then I saw my neighbour across the street, smoking a cigarette in his little garden.They've got kids and don't smoke in the house, you see. He's a real good guy, he and his wife are from a village south of Tangiers somewhere, and back in the day I lived in Tangiers for half a year or so. Every now and then we chat for a bit and one summer evening, last year, he was having a beer and messing with his car when I walked home.

So we got to talk. About the car. About being born in Morocco and him living here in the Netherlands now, and all the things that happen when you make a major move like that. Especially the weather, that can really suck in NL. I was also wondering about the beer, him being Muslim and all. "It's allright", he smiled, "Allah doesn't mind. He understands how things go sometimes."

So I went upstairs, filled up a jar of the 2010 crop (The Church) and gave it to him. A couple of months later, when last year's crop (Himalaya Gold) was well under way, we ran across each other again. He mentioned he 'd really enjoyed that jar of herb. I pointed at the plants on my balcony and promised him a jar of that crop as well.

So today I filled up a bag, called out to him and dropped him some fine Himalaya Gold. Cured and all. May he live long and prosper, this neighbour of mine.

yeah nice story, and good to see that he can enjoy a beer too lol

You're very kind hexx to give away Jars like that ;) Perhaps someday he'll come back with some very nice morrocon for you ;)

Thanks for sharing your story