Elektroski Justovski

Wtf level for today.

174 posts in this topic

accidentally hit my fist on palm from my other hand and palm bones hurt more than one hour.  :comando:  :angry: and now I can not hold a plate in my left hand without hard pain in hitting place. for today i dont had exepirience like this.

today I am with out ganja and I hope it will be a long time, I had with this eye in the center converge

Hehe The morbid side of me likes her but my normal side is scared of her haha

1 person likes this

she's cool  :girldevil:

btw, it looks like a russian subway :offtopic:

who know it is can be like this very easy... but as for me this is like a Europe in Ukraine. in Russia for example she can had troubles with that face.

Thank you for this one, Croc.

Nevermind the one I have in my garden occasionally lol look at this!

IMG_3633.JPG

ok Bye! Lol

The Thai Sticks I remember from the 80's weren't anything like this.  This is more like a cannabis cigar.  Watch this video and then his followw-on video.

WTF...?? 9 Most horrifying MARIJUANA Laws around the WORLD ! 

9 8

This is a "SPECIAL ONE" :fuck: for THAILAND,  MALAYSIA,  SINGAPORE,  INDONESIA... And CHINA--------------------------------------------------------------------About CANNABIS LAW !!!!!!!

(((NOT ADRESSED TO THE CITIZEN OF THE COUNTRY BUT TO THE GOVERNMENT)))

I got this from Nordic Grower:

Hmmm, I cannot seem to import pictures into the forum any more...

20 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

I got this from Nordic Grower:

Hmmm, I cannot seem to import pictures into the forum any more...

you mean this one :rofl: lol, i used the insert other media button

pizza.jpg

After "Insert other Media", which button did you use?

"Insert existing Attachment" ?

or

"Insert Image from URL" ?

It seems that neither of these two buttons function for me.

Yes, LOL, that is the image I was trying to upload.  I even converted it to jpg, but I don't have any way to upload it.

The upload buttons simply do not appear on my screen.

I guess I just don't understand.  The picture is not at a website (URL).  It is in a directory on my hard drive.  I don't know how to call up a file within my computer using a URL.

I am accustomed to finding the picture or its file name and simply clicking on it to import it, but that feature is no longer available to me.

if you upload from your computer than you must use the ''insert existing attachment'' button