hoi hey hello hallo new nieuw

ramonster

hi i am new here and hope to learn a thing or 2 bin growing some weed back in the days in amsterdam but i stopt a 5 years ago now i started again started small whit some seeds from soma sorry arjan next round a nice haze so thats mi in short sorry for the bad spelling i am just dutch lol

post-10989-0-28682100-1333657323_thumb.j

Hello ramonster welcome on sh forum :)

I hope you will like the place, and enjoy your return to growing, i'm glad that you are doing it here :D

If you have any questions or problem don't hesitate to ask the mod we'll do our best to help ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum, and make a nice grow report for us ;)

Tchouss

thx people for the warm welcom sinds i dont live in amsterdam any more i realy mis greenhouse it whas a kind of second home lol

do mmis the people to like a patrick and a tarence lol

and this is i hope a way to reconect to a gh family lol

i will try to update every day on the grow of the soma strains have a nice day every 1

Welcome on board. Nice trip ! You got a fine grow room there. What lights do you use there , doesn't look like these Secret Jardin's..

SOMA seeds - yummie

1 strain or a mixed bag what is in there? Looks so clean and well organized,

Simplicity is the key.

Anyway, we have lots of fun here....you soon find out esp. in time for the next strain hunt live feed !

Happy Growing...

thx bam bhole simplicity is indeed the key

the light is just an pll conviguration whit 2 osram pll 55w 1 on 6500k and one is an 864 collor code way i am jusing 2 pll in difrent collors

in my opinion the wont get a hard shock when putting under hps so less light stress

i will post som pics on the end of the day

:cool:

• Like 1

Hi !

I only know SOMA from videos and by the book he wrote. I respect him a lot and try to follow some of his advices like giving the plants Guano Kalong. They really like it ! His buds always look beautiful and one day I will grow a Somango orSogouda, prices are a bit steep. I am on my first indoor mission and use 3 different types of light on y mixed Greenhouse bouquet - Jack Herer, Auto Bomb, White Widow, Himalya Gold and an Arjan Haze 3. Diversity is key..lol

I give them a lot of 400 watt MH and add a 85 Watt ESL with a reflektor to bring the heat up in the grow space. ATM. I have the 4 newcomers under a SJ

2 & 55 Watt 9.600 light for seedlings - will change to 6.900 in a few days plus I got the 2 1 month old Jack + AB close to the upright standing ESL Reflektor.

BTW all my lights is DUAL spectrum ! Works fine, the plants stay small, but really push up the leaves. The AB is smelling delicious already .. II hope I can bring them to flowering stage in 10 to 15 days... I think then I will add a 2.300 red & yellow HPS for the 12 hour period.

ATM. I take the 2 monthllings out for a 6 hour rest and give the seedlings 24 hours of light..

It looked as if you had one of those 4 & 55 Watt lamps .. ..

If you want to read the SOMA book there is a link where you can download it in the books section.

Happy Growing !

Cool man thanks for keeping us updated, they look good :)

I suggest you create a thread in the grow report for all medium section, we'll be pleased to follow it with you :)

Have a good grow