STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - SWAZILAND

Mr.X

Muchas gracias por comentar, ha sido un excelente viaje! Hoy os dejo un macro que hice de una flor purpura, que dio la curiosidad de tener también

un poco de verde y estar como fusionados, muy bonita! no tiene mucha calidad la foto porque en el campo es imposible y sin tripode, pero espero que os guste!

Thank you very much for comment, has been a great trip! Today I leave a macro I made a purple flower, which was curious to have a bit of green and

be as fused, very nice! not much quality in the picture because in the field is impossible and without tripod, but I hope you enjoy!

gallery_8644_172_157957.jpg

• Like 2

Cumplanme el sueño y llevenme a trabajar con ustedes :mole:

Alguna utilidad debo tener :gamer:

jaja buenos Humos !

:bye:

jajajajajjajaja muy bueno :lol: , seguro que tienes mas de una amigo, pero ten cuidado no des ideas que aquí están muy locos y a saber lo que se les puede ocurrir! :crazy:

not much quality in the picture because in the field is impossible and without tripod, but I hope you enjoy!

naaah it's a crappy picture we can't see a damn bud on that picture :P:P hihi man, we will always enjoy any pic you put ;) Even a pubis hair must look pretty with you taking it in picture!! ;)

Wonderful purple coloration thanks for sharing ;)

• Like 1

Muchas gracias me alegro de que os guste!

Aquí os dejo unas fotos solo de plantas del día uno, sin personas,

algunas repetidas pero con mejor procesado y alguna nueva,

Saludos y felices fumadas!!

Thank you very much I'm glad you like it!

Here you have some photos of only plants, without people,

some repeated but with better processing and ome new,

Greetings and happy smokes!

Only Flowers - Day 1

gallery_8644_172_242381.jpg

gallery_8644_172_135793.jpg

gallery_8644_172_348825.jpg

gallery_8644_172_122775.jpg

gallery_8644_172_111856.jpg

gallery_8644_172_86001.jpg

gallery_8644_172_176725.jpg

gallery_8644_172_104774.jpg

gallery_8644_172_63791.jpg

• Like 3

jajajaja Thanks man!! the level in swazi is really big, this plants are like indoor in otutdoor, and they harvest perfect and clean really good, high quality grass!! Respect!!

jajajaja Gracias amigo!! El nivel en Swazi es realmente muy bueno, las plantas parece de interior en exterior, las cosechan cuando toca y hacen una manicura de primera, una hierba de alta calidad!! Respeto!!

gallery_8644_172_43881.jpg

• Like 2

Thinking of driving through one weekend to stay over. Only ever driven through to get to the east coast ;) Must must remember to score while im there , those fields and plants look lovely.

And share some of those photography skills , you got plenty to go around :P

• Like 3

Aparte de IMPRESIONANTE el hilo, os tengo que decir, como os ODIOOOOOOOO...........por realizar todos mis sueños de golpe. ejjejejjee

Yo aqui pegado al ordenador con la baba por los suelos y la cabeza en las nubes.. jejeje :pilot:

Muy buenos estos post documentales,son una pasada.

Un saludo Drfumi

PD. Si algun dia haceis un tour cannabico como el de las fotos "llamarme"jjejejejej

• Like 1

Ahora en la oficina me habies tenido las 8 horas de curro leyendo el post enterito (incluyendo los post en ingles).

Ahora que me voy he de levantarme y aplaudir??? jajaja

Si necesitáis algún informático para el próximo avisar! jajaaj

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

my god this doc is gonna be off the hook!!!! probably some of the most amazing plants i have seen on strain hunters im dying to hear what the strains are especially the ones with the pink pistils that is just incredible and such a variety.

i hope someone like national geographic or discovery channel picks this series and makes it into a tv show there are alot of networks currently ether in the works of making a show about cannabis or already have one but so far i havent seen one show that really like gels well with what national geographic does like strain hunters. i know a&e is making a series with brett bogue from apocarthy genetics about like how he looks for genetics or something to that effect but its been in talks for a while now and i havent seen any press about it in a while.

• Like 1