STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - SWAZILAND

Mr.X

man that makes me fill sick too see all them lovely natural land races being destroyed just to satisfy some stupid law

there should be a law against killing such beautiful creations of nature

thanks to there police being so stupid that farmers family are going to struggle for money dam the police

this just goes to show that the strain hunters are not just about collecting seeds

this is a grate documentary about third world country's and how they try to support there families and make there own life's better rather then asking people for money thanks guys for make people aware of such things

also grate pictures of the Swazi that didn't get found they looked amazing

thanks for sharing all this with us all the team are the best well done guys

• Like 1

Very nice update guys. Seems like you guys pass a lot of rivers, why not stop and fish some whit a nice fire ;)... Looks like you have the time of your life´s, I wish all the best on the rest of the trip whit big respect.

Peace

Jimmy

Nadie quiere ser el último en cruzar el rio LOL LOL LOL

No one wants to be the last to cross the river: LOL LOL LOL

I remember in Florida we would make the dog go first in case there were any gators... SCARY AS FUCK!!! Specially when the water is high and you cant see shit!

yeah the update i know there is no internet in a cave...but I am trying to call them since this morning.

they check in every day (especially when sleeping in caves), but today all their phones are off, and no one has checked in yet. maybe bad coverage but i cant imagine full day bad coverage. I was gonna give an update from the sms's, but nothing yet.

i mean they're not at disneyland lol this is serious stuff