STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD! - SWAZILAND

Mr.X

Very, very good, I liked a lot of your work congratulacion Strain Hunters, the pics are realy nice Mr. X.

It took me two days to see this documentary and all the comments, I am sorry not to have accompanied this trip daily :( .

Thanks for making me dream :beach:

greetings toni

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice photos from a memorable and educational visit to Swaziland. Those are sweet-looking buds, and all the various grow sites were interesting...as well as your travel pics! Great work from all the Strain Hunters!

Thanks guys, really appreciate what you are doing! :)

Alex

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i want to be a strain hunter,,

seriously tho if i was to do this off my own back how would i go about it i have been thinking of going on holiday with cannabis in mind lately

any info would be good,nothing serious,just how id find nice people to find nice plants when there that kind of thing,

for instance i was thinking of doing the rif valley,i know it is a really bad area with fighting and stuff but that is half the appealfor me being apart of the real comunity,

when i was 12 me and my sister went all over the former yugoslavia,when doing inter rail,that was during some of the worst fighting as well so i know it can be done even if there are problems in the area,

i have to say tho the carabiean looks to be the most enjoyable as a holiday as well tho,i may well save to go next year,

so when i got there how would i go about seeing the feilds or meeting people that can show me the real sites

• 4 months later...

The trailer is just out and you will have to wait a little big longer for the finished documentary. Should not be to long.

Hang on buddy

;)

a, nice. i thought that i mist it already. than i have to be patient for a little more.

thanks for the fast reply.

well according to the end of the trailer the Swaziland expedition is coming out on 4/20.. i hope they are not late and get it to us on time ;) DVD should come a few months later i think :)

• 2 weeks later...

awesoooome south africa SWIZALAND here they come :fans:

Man thanks for this first update, lol at franco finding weed everywhere, good to have him with you in holidays then :D

I hope everything will be cool and that we will see some fields very wuick :D

Stay safe guys have a good sleep and road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...