• 3 weeks later...

The north of Brasil has a "Poligono of Marijuana" and has a typical kind of weed, the legendary "Manga Rosa". Would be great to see a strain of latin america in the green house menu!!

And paraguay also has the best weed in the south part of latin america, i can say because a had i nice expericence with that!!

Lets wait to see Strain Hunters - Brazil expedition!!

Peace

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi strain hunters from all over the world. I'm from Brasil (so forgive my bad English). I live about 400 km from Paraguay, and i'm a five years self consumption grower. I grow only Paraguayan strains, and i can tell you the genetic variation is unbelievable.

During the late's 90's Paraguayans growers started to hybridize they'r pure Paraguayan sativas with skunk and indica genetics, an in 2004 they bring the Californian chronic with was called the "Clone" by we Brazilians.

Now after almost 15 years of hybridism Paraguayans growers have obtained heavers and heavers crops every year, and a real big range of phenotype contained 10 to 15% of thc cross the border and is soled to us Brazilians for about 1,5 $ gram.

I grow all types of hybrids from the seeds that i get from brick pressed smock, short full of resin indica dominants, tall dark purple pants, light green sativa dominant. and the best is that this plants are real adapted to temperate whether.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi strain hunters from all over the world. I'm from Brasil (so forgive my bad English). I live about 400 km from Paraguay, and i'm a five years self consumption grower. I grow only Paraguayan strains, and i can tell you the genetic variation is unbelievable.

During the late's 90's Paraguayans growers started to hybridize they'r pure Paraguayan sativas with skunk and indica genetics, an in 2004 they bring the Californian chronic with was called the "Clone" by we Brazilians.

Now after almost 15 years of hybridism Paraguayans growers have obtained heavers and heavers crops every year, and a real big range of phenotype contained 10 to 15% of thc cross the border and is soled to us Brazilians for about 1,5 $ gram.

I grow all types of hybrids from the seeds that i get from brick pressed smock, short full of resin indica dominants, tall dark purple pants, light green sativa dominant. and the best is that this plants are real adapted to temperate whether.

nice information man, so you live in the north and u been growing prensado?? maneiro... didn't know about those crosses... add me as a friend and let's trocar essa idéia!

The north of Brasil has a "Poligono of Marijuana" and has a typical kind of weed, the legendary "Manga Rosa". Would be great to see a strain of latin america in the green house menu!!

And paraguay also has the best weed in the south part of latin america, i can say because a had i nice expericence with that!!

Lets wait to see Strain Hunters - Brazil expedition!!

Peace

Well Arjan got a Manga Rosa motherplant in the Green House stock. The white widow comes from the Manga Rosa with a Kerala Hybrid from Southern India.. all the white/silver strains on the menue are somehow related to that strain.. One of the best Eva strains 4 sure..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive been a lot on forums about paraguay.It seems there are several ha fields.

No miracle-its bigger than germany and benelux countries and has only 6 million citizens.They grow for argentina,brazil and chile to my knowledge.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...