A mix of Greenhouse goodies - 1st indoor grow

Bam-Bhole

yeah i've tried both and i didn't have particular problem with Canna bio terra exept it had soil flies in it which is kind of annoying and can be bad if you see it too late as my friend did. I noticed too i had to change the PH of my watering with the biocanna. But i'm more used to biobizz and manange it very well now, so maybe a little more time with bio canna would make me change mind.

Still i went back to biobizz which is a lot cheaper and more usefull for me as i can water without ph modification.

But both are good as you said ;)

speaking strictly on the feel, look, smell and consistency. Not sure if we talk about the exact same soil though. BIO TERRA PLUS CANNA.

Mine was said to be ph neutral, no worries and I just happen to like the color, feel and the way it drains fast. Well then I cheated a bit and added some tree trash and 20 litres of Coco to the second batch, since I ran out of soil. Astonishing how much soill you need for a couple plants !!!

I bought the ALL MIX it since it says re-usable..don't know that about the BIOCANNA..

I still wanna try PLAGRON ..

Good to have choices. It can be a mess fast in all cases with countless cleanings..

Man the Ventilation system drove me nuts, like the re-design of my grow room. 4 hours or so wasted mainly on stupid / failing attempts. Finally it looks okay and can hold them 5 plants hopefully in flower soon.

The most piece of rubbish is that fan. It works fine, but is so noisy I prefer the ganja smell..lol

Then connecting the alu thing with the filter with those rings. You need a "flansch" I bet. There is NO way to connect the Alu thingy with the filter OR the fan using the adjustable metal ring. i tried it in every imaginable way-even using the ring behind the contact in order to make it sticky.

Tell me what you use - plus I must build something to hang the filter with..not a big thing. But need te contact first.

Thankfully I got another PC fan yesterday from my nephew 12 volts this time and stronger - so I use that for the time being.

Still need an Air_cool reflektor and

I will get a tent one day....

BTW

the topping worked already, esp. with the WW. Big and bold..unbelievable

• Like 1

Ventolation build in like a hoover removing smell..works really good. Grow room perfectly lightproof and decent looking for the first time - holds 5 plants easily.. Things look good just wait for the flowering to start..

a few fast pix of the inside and the BIG BANG I took to the living room for loser inspection. Topping went fine

Height incl. pot 78 cm.

post-10461-0-39369500-1336336898.jpg

post-10461-0-68453900-1336336928.jpg

post-10461-0-88722100-1336336956.jpg

post-10461-0-27404400-1336337073.jpg

post-10461-0-09284900-1336337098.jpg

• Like 1

I treat them proper TLC ...lol

leaves bushes satelites but still no flowers... I leave the JACK & WW in the tent in darkness for 12 hours strict and got the HPS BLOOM lights on..so I can only hope it won't take too long.

Quick update, had to take them out for a minute to clean the grow room, so i took a group picture..waiting for flowering, think they are on their way or what do you think ?

The AB flowers packs up weight just fine , wished she was as big as the others atm.

Check the toppings....maybe I will use the top of the Himalaya Gold and turn it into a clone, she rises like a tower and is the highest of the bunch even though I put her from 1 14 into a 10 litre pot..strange things happen...

post-10461-0-55564000-1336511270.jpg

post-10461-0-21893700-1336511323.jpg

• Like 2

Now for something new..not really part of this Journal but of possible interest to you hunters + collectors..lol

$ days from A'dam to my door, Stealth Package , not very different from the regular packages just twice as costly..anyway glad it arrived safe + timely.

Again great service from our favorite seed bank..

picture 1

Here is the real deal

picture 2 stealth packaging style

Glass full of

Rain water 6,5 ph from last night

picture 3

4 seeds - 1 GWS 1 EC + 2 KK

picture 4

left to soak..

3 drifting one fell right to the ground....

Once cracked I will put them in soil, no towel experiments this time

Hope it works - if not try again..

Cheers folxxx

Tomorrow we'll see more

PEACE + GROW

post-10461-0-79371900-1336585907.jpg

post-10461-0-17854400-1336586245.jpg

post-10461-0-39105800-1336586265.jpg

• Like 1

Okay ..weekend is there and time to clean and rearrange the grow era AND water the plants more thoroughly than the usual 1 litre or so, they get every other day..

I think the JACK and the nice Big Bang are starting flowering. The Jimalaya Gold is a giant and smells delicious. Very fruity. White Widow is branching out from the toppings and they are big big girls..massive groth with the HPS lamb for sure.

I took 2 smaller ones with me and checked them properly..

One nice shot will do for today...

Enjoy

post-10461-0-32613900-1336768331.jpg

Okay, that will take quite a while..

so far they look like this...lol

exploding with vitality......from seed to harvest will be how many days ?

Hope we find out together...

But first things come first AB, JACK, WW, HG and the Big Bang.....

A lot of quality weed to come...about time to see the first samples..

the leaves do smell pretty sweet but without THC there is no fun....

post-10461-0-54841800-1336794943.jpg

post-10461-0-96516800-1336795011.jpg

• Like 1

Growth continues smoothly, plants are either flowering or in transition. The JACK HERER is full of flowers and what a dank massive sweet smell. My goodness . Beats the AB 3 weeks in flower by factor 10 ..lol

the smell comes throu gaps in the ceiling - a cellar with lots of tubes and stuff - I have to close up the grow era more closely. There is one open side, due to the construction..must close it. The air inside the room is okay, but next door you think you are in a tropical garden...when windows are closed all day like today because it is fucking ICE cold outside...Although the sun is shining I am freezing my back and my ischias nerve is killing me.. the constant grow room work over leaves it's traces on my body... fuck getting older...

Thanks - if I recall correctly it was 19th last month I noticed first flowers, so it is week 4 of flowering by now.

Not sure but what about flushing ?

It does not look as if it needed much feeding , I'll add nutrients every 3rd watering and have stopped GUANO tea completely as well since Bloom.

So if you was in my shoes what would you do with this plant - keep on feeding it same way + flush it or add GUANO next week ?

I fear I'll wash out the GUANO I added to the soil by flushing properly .........and I don'z want that before the final flushing - will give it RIPEN during the final 2 weeks. GHE nutes rock imo !

GUANO is the Bomb though.

indeed she looks very nicely fed with a nice green everywhere, so i don't know if some more nutes are necessary, for sure she will take them i guess ;)

But personally, as you ask me to be in your shoes ^^, i always prefer to give more flush than more nute, but that is only my choice ;)

Good luck man

yes if there is 10L soil at least 15L of water will be good, 20 if you can ;)

Ph balanced is the best, but i don't always balance it, my choice once again.

instead i finish the flush with 3 4 liter of balanced water with a mini dose of nute.

Good luck man ;)

Done the Flush with 12 litres last night, then fed her 20 gram Guano Tea..She really is a beauty now and the buds start smelling like true Sensemillia wit the carot aroma with a sharp menthol/pepper tang in the back - reminds me of my favorite jamaican ganja when rubbing the cured bud...can't wait for the ripe buds..Yippie.

I got another hour before the plants daily grow light circle is over and so I take the time to show you that grow room of mine - you might get an idea why I am constantly complaining about the wasted hours of hard labor includingg things falling on my toes, my right arm and foot and hurting my back..lol

Another monster overhaul in order to get the dank odor under control and blocking out air escaping in other rooms.. Tuff nut, but so far after hours and hours of adding stuff it it is okay-- -Need a tent with vent for the final flowerring anyway I guess.

Nuff talk.. pictures tell the story better than i do...

All the extra stuff was needed to get the smell INSIDE.. excuse the mess - no time/interest to tidy up the bed etc. If I knew I took pix I had done that, but enough tidying up for 1 week i tell ya

It is a room with no visitors anyway...

That's what you pay for when you cannot get the actual grow-era sealed.. covering holes, leaks and little spaces where light/air shines through from the grow space itself ....

Already got an "improvement in the back of my mind"so expect

Overhauling chapter 12 soon come...

That's a snapshot from last evening, BEFORE I re-built the room once again in order to get it odor proof (in vain)

Look at that GWS with seed trash on his head...lol

The final female KAIA KUSH arrived-Full House

5 seeds opened up - 5made it 2 EX CHeese , 1 GWS + 2 KAIA KUSH the third crop ........

dates taking from the pot of the AB - okay I guess

3rd attempt = 100% success- great

2nd attempt 5 from 8 - not good

1st attempt 2 from 6 - darn Jiffys killed 4 seeds by drying out too fast - neva aai.

Thanks 4 reading - about time to close shop and switch off the light for today !

post-10461-0-72553300-1337098764.jpg

post-10461-0-98810700-1337098779.jpg

post-10461-0-15204100-1337098804.jpg

post-10461-0-14215900-1337098861.jpg

post-10461-0-03550100-1337098882.jpg

post-10461-0-87624400-1337098905.jpg

post-10461-0-57944900-1337098936.jpg

post-10461-0-34069900-1337099519.jpg

post-10461-0-54544700-1337099561.jpg

post-10461-0-19653100-1337099588.jpg

• Like 1