A mix of Greenhouse goodies - 1st indoor grow

Bam-Bhole

Yeah, they are empty faster than I can fill them..lol

Smoked the first HG blunt last night.

Boah, a sweet sensi smell of fresh carrots made me expect a more mellow old school feel good high but what I got was a strong head high turning into a relaxing body stoned without the dizzy-ness of the Jack Herer the morning after nor the narcotic full on blast of the White Widoow. Still a tad to much for me after not smoking for 3 days. Overall nice strain with a proper above average yield, good taste and a strong real Indica high.

Serious stuff.

easily 7.5 from 10 or more

• Like 1

Yes I think so-a nice alternative to those heavily genetically mixed new High Grade varieties. This is like good hashish from Nepal/India in the way of it's high. Strong by nature with a fine bouquet. None of these heavy toxic odors oozing from the jar glass - a fine taste and less body affecting ingredients - after a good nights sleep you feel fresh and vital, ready to roll up another doobie if your lifestyle allows it or go to work, drink coffe or do whatever you do - unaffected from a late night/early morning stoned/high-potent enough for me definitely.

See how it changes over the curing process. got enuff varieties to smoke atm. LOL

I wanna grow the medical Big Bang to a full 50/50 milky/amber state and cure it very slowly

Just had the idea to give the final Green House Goodie a pre harvest flush and now she looked so nice I had to takke some pictures.

I plan to givve her more lights till monday night, then put her in darkness for another full day ´night - then cut her down in one and hang dry her intact&manicure later..

(just have to find the proper place for that) -grow room is ffull with 3 week olds, that need lots of light.

Anyway Here she is in all of her christmas tree glory :-)

post-10461-0-04633100-1343518488.jpg

post-10461-0-73581400-1343518537.jpg

post-10461-0-69474100-1343518571.jpg

• Like 5

The FIM-ing did work well on this girl. Checked the main cola for the best place to cut and found that there are actually 4 big buds at the bottom of this massive top supporting the growth of the big top cola.. Result of the Fim? Think so !

Oh yah the top s incredible heavy duty. picked most of the leaves alreadyüand with good scissors the triming will be no prob. Drying that huge Top could be a bit of a problem though.

Maybe I cut her down in an hur or so or leave her till tomorrow. Time to finish the first chapter and concentrate on the next crop.

Flushed the NL Autos and GWS C`99 & Bubblegummers 2 days ago. Turned the lights to 12 hours .. but more about that in a new topic.

So I cut the BB down early this morning - a lot of work trimming the lower buds ! Got 150 grams wet without the top cola , which I left drying in one piece after picking the leaves. What a strange smell from pepper and shoecream coming from this girl. Not my favorite plant but after trimming the smell turns into something more aromatic. Will see how it changes over time - medical strain- maybe that's why it smells so ..?

So after curing this topic is done, been a LOOONG journey thanks for checking it out and showing so much interest.

After all I must say that the decision to grow my own was the best idea I had in years. Sure it costed a lot of money, still does - just received another bunch of grow gear pots CANNA Professional soil, 2 gallon pots clay pebbles & perlite plus BIO BIZZ BUD Booster - 50 Euros again - but the outcome makes the expense worthwhile. It was fun, a lot of hard work but mainly a way to connect me with nature and life in a manner I had nearly forgotten at my age..

Relaxing + fulfilling + rewarding.

I feel damn right to grow !

PEACE

ONE BAM

Congratz man on your harvest, i'll be waiting for the final dry result and pictures :)

And like tok said i love too how diferent the smell and taste can be, sometimes weird sometimes delightful, but i hope in the end you will be happy with it ;)

Have a good drying man

Hi buddies ! Yeah that yield is massive. The lower part is over an ounce dried for sure and I weighed the mighty crown and that was still 121 grams this evening .... The smell turns more on the fruity side, but the best smelling weed I got atm is definitely the Himalaya Gold it is so sweet and nice = good enough to eat.

The cured White Widow and Jack Herer in their brown paper sheets stashed away smell so much like narcotica it is ridiculous..lol

Got more than 50 gram dry weed lying round plus this n stash, that it should last me easily till I can reap the next Auto ..

Transplanted 5 Sativas in bigger 2 gallon pots and now are just waiting what's happening next. i like that straight time schedule and that I have to take care of these nice plants. they pay me back wonderfully.

It os true Weed brings you through everyday better than money can..loll

Pictures will come once the top cola is dried, that can take some time with that fat size, though..

BTW

a lot of good hash smells among other aromas like shoecream imo. esp pakistani and even some marocan darker colored , maybe from pressing or adding some over ripe pollen - I guess you know the smell i mean ?

• Like 3