HC01

HC01 Auto-Bomb Official Test 11/04/2012

163 posts in this topic

Brutal, awesome job man! congratulations and thanks a lot for your time and share all this beauty!!

Un abrazo! :fan:

Thank you my friend

I'm very glad with their participation.

Peace!

Supreme report very proffesional !

Thanx for putting in all the effort much appreciated.

Some of my outdoor autos went for 100 + days !

1 person likes this

Can't believe I missed the best part - That was a proper presentation, lovely plants even better pictures ! To me the trichomes looked a bit clear in the end, but i bet the smoke was nice as well. Did you weigh the dry final product ? I know it is nearly impossible, since we smoke/share some in between drying before proper curing - esp. with Autos they are gone too soon..lol

Anyway I think the AB is among if not the best auto GHS offers.

From 99 gram wet trimmed buds I got a bit over 20 grams in the end, maybe closer to 25 - gone in 2 weeks..lol

Just curing another AB atm. - That smell ! Luv it..

Where you been man busy ?

PEACE

1 person likes this

beautiful pics, congratulations :victory:

1 person likes this

The autobomb are the plants that more cost me to grow , not that I have much experience either, but are a great grower brother, the best of luck , i learn from your excellence.

1 person likes this

Very, very very nice me new friend...kkkk

My mounth is wet seeing this plants!

Congratulations

1 person likes this

Great Pics! Nice work!

1 person likes this

Hi HC01! Nice test dude, you've made an awesome work, it seems to be a nice genetic! Actually I have 1 auto bomb growing with 33 days old, and it's the first time growing autoflowering. Compared to yours, mine just showed pre-flowers about a few days ago, but just on the top of the plant, not on the other branches as yours. I thought fowering may be a bit slower because of the LED light I'm using (36 leds of 3W each). Although I have it with with 20/4, yesterday I changed it to 18/6. Here I leave some photos to hear your opinion.

Thank you!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

On 07/11/2016 at 11:02 AM, Synthax said:

Hi HC01! Nice test dude, you've made an awesome work, it seems to be a nice genetic! Actually I have 1 auto bomb growing with 33 days old, and it's the first time growing autoflowering. Compared to yours, mine just showed pre-flowers about a few days ago, but just on the top of the plant, not on the other branches as yours. I thought fowering may be a bit slower because of the LED light I'm using (36 leds of 3W each). Although I have it with with 20/4, yesterday I changed it to 18/6. Here I leave some photos to hear your opinion.

Thank you!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Thank you, I can see that its light is very bluish for flowering, a little more reding would be better for flowering, use honey in this step for more flowers.
Peace

1 person likes this

how is everything man  good to see you are still around ;) We miss those nice grow journals of yours ;) 

Blessin

Excelent work my friend thank you very much we do appreciate it, have a great day.