Old Grower from Qc

Smoker2

Hello smoker2 welcome on sh forum, i hope you will like the place, and i'm really pleased to read that you will share some baby girls pictures with us :)

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to contact the mods and we'll do our best to help you ;)

We have a very nice chat too, so when time will come for you to come and chat with us we'll get to know you a little better ^^

Have a good discovering of the site,

See ya online :bye:

Welcome to the site mate , enjoy your new seeds , going to germinate my first SLH tonight too so super exited as i have not tried it yet.

Tks....i have 5 days on you for the SLH.. :bb: ..but just a 400W for my.. :fie: ..you!!

You guy´s will love the SSH. I think it is alot better than SLH.

SLH is a great plant, great high and taste but sometime i wonder if it did not get all those cup winns just because of the taste?

The SSH was for me alot better and got you rocket a spaceship in to orbit hihihi I never tried to grown SSH or the SLH but people that grown both seem ti like the SSH over the other one..

But you know what they say, taste is like your ass, DIVIDED

:D ....i will smoke the SLH by for SSH....wat is your 3 choice from GHSeeds

I loved that tokage speach about the forum, i can rmemeber a few month ago when i first came ehre and tokage was all over that forum hehehe

Welcome man, you love that place lots of good people and usefull info, always ready to engage in good debate as shown witht that SSH Vs SLH debate.

I'll most definetly try the SLh as i'm a lemon lover (even though i've never smoked a lemony SLH to be honnest). I'd heard lot of good things about the SSH but SLh wil come first ;)

Peace!

Tks....i have 5 days on you for the SLH.. :bb: ..but just a 400W for my.. :fie: ..you!!

Also only running 400W for now , getting a new upgrade soon with a new grow tent , beans sank this morning after 12 Hours , so will start grow journal soon.

I loved that tokage speach about the forum, i can rmemeber a few month ago when i first came ehre and tokage was all over that forum hehehe

Welcome man, you love that place lots of good people and usefull info, always ready to engage in good debate as shown witht that SSH Vs SLH debate.

I'll most definetly try the SLh as i'm a lemon lover (even though i've never smoked a lemony SLH to be honnest). I'd heard lot of good things about the SSH but SLh wil come first ;)

Peace!

Hi Tks....wat do you smoke now and your best.. :smoke: ..for my Nycd and Sour Diesel :drag:

Also only running 400W for now , getting a new upgrade soon with a new grow tent , beans sank this morning after 12 Hours , so will start grow journal soon.

Ok....i will take some pics later today.. :scout: ..going good for my :imsohappy:

Hi Tks....wat do you smoke now and your best.. :smoke: ..for my Nycd and Sour Diesel :drag:

NYCD is one of my favorite strain and i'm growing sour diesel and sour kush in hope i'll get something that taste like the old NYCD...

As far as from plant to seed, i really like the trainwreck from GH, was a bit dissapointed with the rhino -eventhough my oldest curing batch seems to get a little better- and i'm about to try: moby dick, cheese and white widow.

Peace!

NYCD is one of my favorite strain and i'm growing sour diesel and sour kush in hope i'll get something that taste like the old NYCD...

As far as from plant to seed, i really like the trainwreck from GH, was a bit dissapointed with the rhino -eventhough my oldest curing batch seems to get a little better- and i'm about to try: moby dick, cheese and white widow.

Peace!

I like the smoke of the Sour Diesel very good and it good outdoor nice plant to grow in the Woods :ph34r:

ok for the Trainwreck i will order soon and Moby dick nice :gamer:

i have A problem with blue rino or not sure blue rhino BUT is not from GHS

full of banana :threaten: and it out of my room :bye: to you banablue :nono:

Sorry to hear about those bananas man, it sure sucks when one plant can ruin your all crop!

I hope everything's fixed by now...

Peace!

Yes it out for sure....i made a mix with banablue :umnik: (M-39 x banablue) = bam3blue with banana :haha: i have some pics but

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...