JAMAICA Expedition

Lol no problem, but post production takes some time man. The Trinidad dvd will soon come out, hopefully may/june And i think we will have to wait a few more months for the jamaica too.

Enjoy the forum while waiting you might enjoy the place ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i am counting the days man i cannot wait just from the pics of that expedition and quite possibly the swaziland just by looking at the bud shots are gonna be some of the best of the strain hunters documentaries date i am sure which will be quite a feat considering he quality of past expeditions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is all the editing and that done in house? Or by an outside company? Just intrested as I am a videographer/editor/film maker myself and it would be awesome to know who does it and if there's one day the possibility I could get a job at Greenhouse doing video based media as it would combine two of my great passions.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha no they didn't go back and reshoot, but they had 2 other movies to finish too and they can't realease all expeditions in 1 time it wouldn't be fun if we didn't have to be anxious and wait :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it was out, other day on youtube i watched an episode where they went and there was a state of emergency declared and also there were bobo shanti rastafarians

that was trinidad & st. vincent expedition :)

• 3 months later...