Making my own Ice-o-lator Hash

gobru

Thanks you all....

@Bam-Bhole when I would compare it with Morrrocan Hash, then the ice hasj is much stronger... ice is between 40 and 60% thc

@Bozoph its looking very nice...what strain you used

if i understand right 2 bg size 38m and 70m, and five passes by bag right?

Looking very nice man, your house must never be out of hash lol, or not very often ^^

Have a good smoke ;)

Sounds good , bad ass topic indeed, i dont even want to post the pics of my own hash, the score is ridiculous compared ot what gobru scores every week or so :P

I've now done hash 4 times, once using the gumby, twice using the bags with ice and once using one of the bag as a screen to do "moroccan style" dry hash.(I would really advise any one growing on a regular basis to invest a buy those bags. You'll buy them back with two session or so...)

I've found that trainwreck isnt the best strain to do hash, potent hash but the taste isnt the best (pretty greeny but nothing amazing), i did an other batch mixing WW/MobyD/cheese that was much better!

Next to come sour diesel hash and sour kush hash...

Peace!

• Like 1

Thanks again for your kind and nice reactions.

While making Orange haze Hash i noticed a strange thing, when mixing it I noticed less Hash coming off per spin, and the hash itself even while wet was sticky as hell!!

I have to spin longer and more often to get all hash out!!

The Amnesia works a lot faster, both have a totally different structure from the other strains I used up to now!!

Its is much softer and more sticky!!

When mixing the Orange Haze the water gets a bit more orange/pink and the Hash itself is more orange!! i wonder what it will look like when pressed!!

@ GhostdoG please do post your pic's, I always like to see the hash other people make and exchange ideas and stuff!!

The amount you make says nothing about quality!!

Have a smoking day Gobru (pics will follow) :nyam: