Making my own Ice-o-lator Hash

gobru

Nice man i wish i could smell it must be amazing orange haze and amnesia :)

Keep us updated ;)

It does smell great When its fully dried!!!! hahahah while wet I don't like the smell especially when its curing!!!

hihihi we need new pc with smell function!! wouldn't that be great!!

• Like 1

Wow awesome thread! wicked posts by everyone some awesome quality hash right there :)

Great work, can't wait to start making some myself. I will be using this thread as a reference for it for sure

Peace

nice man i see the one on right yeilded more!, more weed or more potencial for hash?

And love to see the difference in color evenon such little things has trichomes, amazing man thanks for sharing ;)

The left one (orange haze) is made yesterday, and the right one (amnesia) just came out of the bag!

When it dries the colour will change, We will keep the drying process updated too!! :good:

with love Greenwitch

• Like 1

indeed nice shot :)

And what do you do with your weed after? do you still re-use it to smoke after drying? damn 15% out of the weed would break my heart to throw the rest lol ^^

indeed nice shot :)

And what do you do with your weed after? do you still re-use it to smoke after drying? damn 15% out of the weed would break my heart to throw the rest lol ^^

hahah lol...... would break our heart to Dust!!

Thats why we smoke the weed!! and use the trimm and really smallbuds for making Hash!!

I dont think the weed would still be nice to smoke after making hash and drying it again!!

with love Greenwitch!!

Do you guys force the water out by pressing on the bag or let it go "naturally", i tend to get impatient and press on the bag especially at the end when there less water left and the water drips slower... Is that a bad thing?

Loving the thread , cheers guys!

hihihi we gently shake the bag!!! (takes a while :agree: ) Patience my friend ;)

when there is just a little water left softly squeeze all water out!!!

No brute force ore your bag can snap and all your nice hash is splattered all over your wall and floor :banghead:

believe me it happens!!!

not good for your mood!!

With love Greenwitch

• Like 2

gallery_11687_171_92996.jpg

gallery_11687_171_45233.jpg

gallery_11687_171_112392.jpg

Here are the new bricks I made.

You can see the different colors of the strains, and when you feel it you also feel the different structure...

The orange haze ice is the BOMB!!!!!

• Like 3

@ Dust, they are more ore less 50gr so half the size of the old press, its a lot better because old press was like 750kg and this one 5000kg!!!

bricks are more solid!

We trying to find out how to put foil in more tight because now you see the wrinkles in the hash!!

With Love Greenwitch :wizard:

i think you need to heat it to make it stretch clean. Check on the morocco video perhaps you'll see some info ;)

But anyway they look good with or without wrinkle ;)

Thanks for the answer Greenwitch

hihihi thx Dust, but i always want to make them look as perfect as can be!!

the difference with the old press and this one, is the old one was stainless steel so i didn't have to put foil on the sides!! only on top and bottom

This one is from normal steel even a bit rusty so now i have to put the foil in in a different way!!

we try to adjust this press so our old module will fit in this one that would be best combination ;)

with love Greenwitch

• Like 1