#1 bluefrog420

bluefrog420

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island, British Columbia

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

I purchased 20 pk, germination was great 100%. Right off the start 2 of 20 plants were mutant dwarfs, no growth whatsoever, stayed 6 inches tall, destroyed the dwarfs after 3 months veg, still no grow 6 inches tall. Alot of different phenoes in the 18 left. Iam seeing a really short dwarf looking slow growing pheno, and a very fast growing sativa looking branchy plant. Budded out the 18 under 4000 watts hps, using co2, advanced nutrients, all top notch gear, budded for 63 days full 9 weeks. This strain is CRAP!!!!! Iam soooo disapointed in the Pure Kush. 9 weeks will not finish this strain, more like 11 or 12, the buds have very little resin, the yeild and size of buds is o.k, but nothing spectacular. I cant see why all the hype over og kush/pure kush. Has anyone else had issues with pk? My White Rhino absolutely blows the pure kush out of the water. Arjan and Franco whats up with the Pure Kush?

#2 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,747 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

I haven't grown that one sorry can't help you :( Tho your setup sound really nice, did you plan to share some pictures with us? Would love to see it ^^

The Pure kush isn't known to be an amazing yeilder so about the yeil it's not really a surprise, sad to hear that the growthof the phenos disapointed you.

But perhpas the smoke will be great ;)

Here you can check the grows we have on forum with pure kush, there might be a few more in grow journal for all medium too.

http://www.strainhun...cial-seed-test/

Good luck man and hope your next grow will make you happy :)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#3 bluefrog420

bluefrog420

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island, British Columbia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Thanks for the feedback my friends. I was just expecting soooo much more from this strain. Check out this beautiful picture of what is supposably some Greenhouse Pure Kush, AAA+ top shelf, taken at some San Francisco dispensary. This is really what i was wanting to see from this strain. I will post a few pics. of my PK for you all to checkout. Please keep the comments and feedback coming i would like to hear from all who are familiar with the Pure Kush from the Greenhouse.NL and your grow results.

Attached File  Pure-Kush.jpg   840.98KB   6 downloads

#4 Romeu9

Romeu9

Rom, from a Paradise called Portugal.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hey bluefrog420!

In fact I had the same trouble with Pure Kush! Just like with Lemon Skunk!!

It's just the kind of strains that you need to grow a few, choose the best and make it a mother plant to take clones from it, thats the best way to grow them!

Take care

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,747 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Damn indeed if you had seen that dispensary weed before, i can understand why you feel disapointed lolol, those buds are looking wonderful man,

And yes please share your plants so we can see how it was ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#6 Chronic Grower

Chronic Grower

Advanced Member

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Locationmountains of uk

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

i can say that i got a free seed of gh pure kush from attitude i grew it in soil and it was a brilliant smoke lots of resin and fat buds and it wasnt even directly under the light as i never give free seeds the lime light i was very happy with it.
its messed up that out of 20 seeds you not got one thats turned out good but when you do get a good one like mine was its worth growing trust me
i think you put me off wanting to grow it again lol
check out my world cup grow http://www.strainhun...wder-feed-only/

#7 Bam-Bhole

Bam-Bhole

Dedicated Member

• Forum Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,298 posts
  • LocationWestern Europe

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

First of all there are 4 different Kush strains available at GHS. i ordered the KAIA KUSH - a mix of a Super silver Haze male with an OG Kush female - so I expect it to be the Bomb. it is one of the more expensive strains as well. There are many possible reasons why the Pure Kush was not a success in your case.
Pure Kush is NOt OG Kush ! The Kush in Cali, that fetches top dollar prices of 5 to 7 thousand bucks per pound is NOT the strain GHS is selling. That's for sure.
That doesn't mean the Pore Kush from GHS is whack. Maybe the X-raying has mashed up the genetics. Remember Greenhouse does NOT deal with the US post and laws. I wouldn't be surprised to hear they use Y-rays, that kill seeds. You cannot import any seeds or foods in the US, so they might go that extra step.
GHs sells tried and trusted strains.
"It's One Love , what about the One Heart ? Let's get together and feel alright!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users