San Diego Indoor grow - over 30 Strains

matthewriot

Here's what's currently being grown with new additions almost daily at our second growsite. We have about 100 more strains at our first:

1) BC Grown Blueberry

2) West Coast DAWG

3) BC Grown Pineapple '99

4) Chimera's Mental Floss - 3 diff plants

5) TGAY's Double Purple Doja - 5 plants

6) Heath Robinson's Black Rose - 2 Plants, one beautiful purple balled male

7) Cali Cannetics Purple Suicide

8) Dutch Passion Twilight - 2 Plants (Eck)

9) Riot Seeds - Cinnamon Jack

10) OG Kush SAC Cut #3

11) Bodhi Seeds - Little Blessings - 6 Diff Plants not phenod yet

12) Outlaw's Doja Berry

13) Resin Seeds - LA Confidential x MK Ultra

14) DJ's Flo - 2 Plants

15) Jillybean (Pink Lemonade Mother) x SSSC '78 Skunk #1

16) Killer Queen x SSSC '78 Skunk #1

17) Nectar Seeds Blackberry

18) Apothecary Seeds - Grape Ape

19) CA Clone Only Affie #1

20) ORIGINAL OG Kush (sativa, no lemon thai, etc etc)

21) Chemdawg D

22) Blue Dream Haze

23) Riot Seeds Clockwork Orange

24) Riot Seeds Pig Fucking Rhino (Purple Rhino x [Master Kush x Original OG Kush x Hawgsbreath])

25) The White x Bubba Kush x Black Rose

26) Brother's Grimm Apollo13 (4 seeds left yikes!)

27) Riot Seeds Chemhawg Kush (Chemdawg D x [master kush x original og x hawgsbreath])

28)Brother's Grimm c99 (2 diff plants from seed)

29) Positronics Purple Haze #1

30) Mr Nice's Shit

31) Grape Stomper (Purple elephant x Sour Diesel x Chemdawg D)

32) Purple Elephant

33) green Crack

34) Fruit Spirit (royal queen seeds I believe)

35) Arcata Trainwreck

36) Purple Kush x Black Rose

37) Hog's Dream

38) Sandstorm

39) Deep Chunk x NYC Diesel

40) Delta 9 Labs Super Star

41) Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm Haze x g13

42)Riot Seeds Blue Widow x Gorilla Grape

43) Outlaw Seeds East Coast Purple Diesel

44) motarebel's Purple Czar (Black Russian x Burmese)

45) Connoisseur's Purple Bastard Haze

46) Riot Seeds Sex Pistol (Lemon AK47 x Sour Bubble BX3)

Attached files bbp.jpg blue_dream.jpg c991_1.jpg chemd_apollo13.jpg clockwork_orange_1.jpg fieldofbud.jpg grapestomper.jpg original-og-kush.jpg pigfuckingrhinobush1.jpg pigfuckingrhinobush2.jpg

Riot's Pig Fucking Rhino

pigfuckingrhinobush3.jpg

pigfuckingrhinobush4.jpg

Grape Ape pregnant by her Sour Bubble BX3 Daddy

pregnant_grape_ape.jpg

Positronics Purple Haze #1

purple_haze_1.jpg

Muddy's Purple Kush x Black Rose

PURPLE_KUSH_X_BLACK_ROSE.jpg

Purple OG Kush (Not my SAC#3 cut, but some beans I got from somewhere - if this is a real purple og it is yet to be determined)

purple_og_kush.jpg

Random Budshots I forgot to label... what a bummer

random.jpg

random_1.jpg

random_2.jpg

random_3.jpg

random_4.jpg

Mr. Nice's Shit (Roadkill Skunk Pheno)

shit_1.jpg

shit_2.jpg

Arcata Trainwreck trainwreck.jpg

PS - I've never had one seed germinate from Greenhouse Seeds, and they purchase their stock from Spain and no longer do seed production themselves which leaves plenty of room for the "Bait and Switch" or putting any random seed in any of their pretty packages and getting the customer to think they're purchasing a specific strain. Such a bummer. Arjan has gotten this far with the Dutch mob behind him. If he keeps bringing femnized seeds to these places where people have been growing beautiful landrace strains for hundreds if not thousands of years we will no longer have those landrace strains. I can think of a million other reasons to dislike the "King Of Cannabis" However, in the US, that's one thing you'll never be, Arjan, is king of anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

Your grow is looking good, but they do not look like high yielding plants. Greenhouse seeds are amazing; I would like to grow some Mr Nice seeds; I check out your seed site, but anyone can do an F1 cross - greenhouse has a proven track record, and produces new strains with new genetics, from traveling around the world and finding the seeds. Seed companies spring up all the time, but most of them are not doing anything with new genetics, and just use the work of others and do f1 crosses, which takes little time or skill. Seed banks like Sensi seeds, Mr Nice and Greenhouse produce new strains from a new and greater gene pools and that is why they have the reputation they do. They have a proven track record, and are not complacent, and continually produce new strains with new genetics. I intent to cross some of Greenhouses strains with one of two of either Sensi or Mr Nice's strains, but this is for my own use. I know to produce something worthy to be sold to others, you have to select from hundreds of plants and grow out each generation and select again. I do not have the facilities or the 2 years it takes to produce a new strain, but I can cross two F1 hybrids with excellent genetics.I would not have the hide, however, to sell these seeds(like many so called seed companies do) for 5 to 20 dollars a seed. To me that is a rip off of other peoples labor. If you want to be a seed bank that is worthy of that name then you have to find new genetics and put in the time and work to produce something new and phenomenal. Greenhouse seeds never disappoint. They, in my opinion, are one of the best, if not the best seed company in the world, and one of the few companies from which I would buy seed.

happy growing