Shanti

The 420 Movie playlist

76 posts in this topic

764_Pineapple_Express_2008.jpg

PRESS THE PUTLOCKER LINK AND CLICK CONTINUE AS FREE USER AFTER WAITING THREE SECS THE PRESS THE PLAY ICON (close the extra popup windows .

Have a good evening guys.

( 2008 )

A stoner and his dealer are forced to go on the run from the police after the pothead witnesses a cop commit a murder.

6473_Grandmas_Boy_2006.jpg

( 2006 )

A 35 year old video game tester has to move in with his grandma and her two old lady roommates.

2447_Half_Baked_1998.jpg

( 1998 )

The story of three not so bright men who come up with a series of crazy schemes to get a friend out of jail.

1404_Superbad_2007.jpg

( 2007 )

Two co-dependent high school seniors are forced to deal with separation anxiety after their plan to stage a booze-soaked party goes awry.

2177_Dude_Wheres_My_Car_2000.jpg

( 2000 )

Two potheads wake up from a night of partying and can't remember where they parked their car.

3508_Happy_Gilmore_1996.jpg

( 1996 )

A rejected hockey player puts his skills to the golf course to save his grandmother's house.

1392_The_40_Year_Old_Virgin_2005.jpg

( 2005 )

Goaded by his buddies, a nerdy guy who's never "done the deed" only finds the pressure mounting when he meets a single mother.

2077_Napoleon_Dynamite_2004.jpg

( 2004 )

A listless and alienated teenager decides to help his new friend win the class presidency in their small western high school, while he must deal with his bizarre family life back home.

2401_Office_Space_1999.jpg

( 1999 )

Comedic tale of company workers who hate their jobs and decide to rebel against their greedy boss.

1 person likes this

post-3817-0-25341500-1335534005.jpg

Twin Town is a great movie, everyone should checkout - youll fucken loves it

yeah man very cool list lots i haven't seen, thanks for that :)

Cheech & Chong's flicks are always good. "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" is a trip. A Canadian classic you prob never heard of is "FUBAR". ...and "Oldschool" always cracks me up. Those are just a few I could think of...."Up in smoke" has always been a favorite, lol.

Cheers!

you forgot one of the best stoner movies of all time.

if you havnt seen this you must see it. its epic!

how-high.jpg

lol yeah indeed how high is classic too ^^

Along with Ali G too ;)

hm nice once again a lots i haven't seen ^^

I'll do thanks for sharing ;)

no prob bro good stuff

bless ya

It's more 420 than devil inside Rofl, that one was not 420 at all, watched it this week too ^^

To kit's a little 420 the Laflamme guys keeps drugging :P

haha yeah it does sound like it ^^

It's a little like "The rite" with hopkins, you seen it, i found them pretty equal, as usual on horror movies ^^

"Lock stock and two smoking barrels"... Enough said!

(Actually check out Human traffic & saving grace)

peace!

1 person likes this

Very nice ghostdog was about to post it ^^

And of course after "Lock stock and two smoking barrels" you can watch Snatch ;)

1 person likes this

no way they did a postal movie! i loved that video game :D

I'll check that and the others thanks for sharing ;)