The 420 Movie playlist

Shanti

764_Pineapple_Express_2008.jpg

PRESS THE PUTLOCKER LINK AND CLICK CONTINUE AS FREE USER AFTER WAITING THREE SECS THE PRESS THE PLAY ICON (close the extra popup windows .

Have a good evening guys.

( 2008 )

A stoner and his dealer are forced to go on the run from the police after the pothead witnesses a cop commit a murder.

6473_Grandmas_Boy_2006.jpg

( 2006 )

A 35 year old video game tester has to move in with his grandma and her two old lady roommates.

2447_Half_Baked_1998.jpg

( 1998 )

The story of three not so bright men who come up with a series of crazy schemes to get a friend out of jail.

1404_Superbad_2007.jpg

( 2007 )

Two co-dependent high school seniors are forced to deal with separation anxiety after their plan to stage a booze-soaked party goes awry.

2177_Dude_Wheres_My_Car_2000.jpg

( 2000 )

Two potheads wake up from a night of partying and can't remember where they parked their car.

3508_Happy_Gilmore_1996.jpg

( 1996 )

A rejected hockey player puts his skills to the golf course to save his grandmother's house.

1392_The_40_Year_Old_Virgin_2005.jpg

( 2005 )

Goaded by his buddies, a nerdy guy who's never "done the deed" only finds the pressure mounting when he meets a single mother.

2077_Napoleon_Dynamite_2004.jpg

( 2004 )

A listless and alienated teenager decides to help his new friend win the class presidency in their small western high school, while he must deal with his bizarre family life back home.

2401_Office_Space_1999.jpg

( 1999 )

Comedic tale of company workers who hate their jobs and decide to rebel against their greedy boss.

Cheech & Chong's flicks are always good. "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" is a trip. A Canadian classic you prob never heard of is "FUBAR". ...and "Oldschool" always cracks me up. Those are just a few I could think of...."Up in smoke" has always been a favorite, lol.

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...