ljsanchez09

kannabia grow

67 posts in this topic

I have 3 of there max auto plants still going on a drip table, white domina, power skunk, and mataro blue.

The power skunk was slow off the start but at week 9 has really started to come on, the other 2 are big and started fast with resin all over. They have been under 400w hps from the start and fed general hydroponics grow, and DNF bloom 2 part.

I also have Mikromachine autos in DWC with drip, and I am trying LED for these.

post-12451-0-24033500-1335614636.jpg

post-12451-0-99541300-1335615089.jpg

Very cool plants man, sounds like some nice strains and buds growing :)

Give us some more ;)

Have a good grow

Cool man is that a homemade hydro system?

Thanks for the pic ^^

yes I bought a nice 10 plant table that sitts on the res, but you can make nearly the same thing and save $150. The breeder at Kannabia sent me the mikromachine to try it with led, I figured I got the light just for this I should make a system for the girls to. I like those rubbermaid bins the deep lid is a better tray than this one with the dna 60 day wonder

post-12451-0-38373700-1335616579.jpg

Very cool !

So whats that mikromachine you are talking?

The place looks very nice!

Take care

they say 9-10 weeks, some of the plant looked ready last week the rest maybe another 2, I took some pics with the gf's microscope I will see if i still have them.

ya the 2 branches I took were milky a low percent amber, a little day time smoke. The space I started them in was not big enough, I did not think I would get such large plants so rather than kill a whole plant i hacked a couple back. The white domina has 5 nice tops left I will give it another 2-3 weeks and flush.

Nice domina man, she seem to have good trichomes, and her leaves are looking fun, i've seen that on another plant but don't remember which one.

Thanks for sharing

Have a good grow ;)

Oh ya and to be clear i am pretty amature so i do need some help, like my roots all stuck together, will killing one plant and leaving the roots hurt the other 2, or would ripping them apart be the worst move?

post-12451-0-02336000-1335726972.jpg

hydro question, can't help much on that, i guess if you harvest one and let the pots like that, perhaps it will just reveg and the roots won't die.

But wait for some hydro pro don't listen me too much on hydro ^^

Have a good grow man

I would like to try a soil grow just dont have a lot of good stores for mixes, I keep hearing names like fox farms i think, but have not seen it.

1 person likes this

Just ignore the names if you cant get them and make your own , i have to every time as there is nothing this side of the world either , there are loads of great recipes on here , found one so long for you ;)

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/3672-great-soil-recipes-for-your-maijuana-plants/page__hl__%22soil+mix%22__fromsearch__1

1 person likes this

very nice white domina man, they have some cute buds formation :)

Good work, keep the updates coming and the girls growing ;)

Have a good grow

Love those LED pics again and again ^^

Nice micromachine man, she looks healthy :) And those led look really bright are they doing a good job?

Have a good grow

the mikro are under a 90watt red,blue, orange,white, uv/ir, all 3 watt led, as well there is a pair of 14watt 1 red one r,b,o.

these are the dna 60 day wonder 120 watt same r,b,o,w,uv/ir, and a 14 watt and a 30watt as well

post-12451-0-17733100-1336149261.jpg

post-12451-0-23513300-1336149345.jpg

1 person likes this