kannabia grow

ljsanchez09

I have 3 of there max auto plants still going on a drip table, white domina, power skunk, and mataro blue.

The power skunk was slow off the start but at week 9 has really started to come on, the other 2 are big and started fast with resin all over. They have been under 400w hps from the start and fed general hydroponics grow, and DNF bloom 2 part.

I also have Mikromachine autos in DWC with drip, and I am trying LED for these.

post-12451-0-24033500-1335614636.jpg

post-12451-0-99541300-1335615089.jpg

yes I bought a nice 10 plant table that sitts on the res, but you can make nearly the same thing and save $150. The breeder at Kannabia sent me the mikromachine to try it with led, I figured I got the light just for this I should make a system for the girls to. I like those rubbermaid bins the deep lid is a better tray than this one with the dna 60 day wonder

post-12451-0-38373700-1335616579.jpg

ya the 2 branches I took were milky a low percent amber, a little day time smoke. The space I started them in was not big enough, I did not think I would get such large plants so rather than kill a whole plant i hacked a couple back. The white domina has 5 nice tops left I will give it another 2-3 weeks and flush.

hydro question, can't help much on that, i guess if you harvest one and let the pots like that, perhaps it will just reveg and the roots won't die.

But wait for some hydro pro don't listen me too much on hydro ^^

Have a good grow man