kannabia grow

ljsanchez09

. I am going to meet Pato from Kannabia and to see all the equipment and breeders they have to choose from at the expo. I live in a smaller city so i will enjoy the chance to buy new stuff in person instead of online. Some day maybe I will grow some thing contest quality but im not there yet.

• Like 1

The 60 day wonder is very consistant 4 plants all about the same hight and spacing, they have a dark green colour and have taken little looking after. I will say it wont be a huge yielding plant but looks and smells to be of good quality. I have them on 16/8 and am a novice grower so they might yield better for you, as well I used a 90 watt LED not HPS for these.

Time to smoke the mataro blue max auto, its had a week in jars and has taken on a nice fruity, minty smell. I will select the bong as my weapon of choice, as I am to cheap to buy a vapourizer.

Its nice and sticky to cut you almost want to lick your fingers, and the scent gets even better as I snip away.

As for the smoke good expantion with a berry and slightly earthy hash taste, a little tickle for the throat but smooth.

Its got a good hard hit that starts to go to your head pretty quick, not couch lock but it will give you a bit of face numbing and jaw dropping. This weed has a bit of a pyschoactive side and is enjoyable for all times of day, I would give it 7.5 out of 10.

post-12451-0-62304600-1337601107.jpg

this is the second time i tried this method and got red colored hash both times, first i freeze a large jar and my trimming, and a bottle of 99% iso. after an hour i place 1/2oz in the jar with most of the iso(little bit for cleaning), shake itand rest for 30 seconds or so and strain it with a coffee filter and house hold mesh strainer. I put my strained liquid in a glass tray and leave it some place cool over night, day 2 i sit in the sun with it and regulary move it around swirl it shake it. I guess the key is every thing cold, work quick day 1, be paitent day 2. next trim I will video how I do it.