GHSC Green-O-Matic

Nocturnal

Yes they are outside for the moment....i will post pictures on monday (with background :) )...I just started to flush nutes...On monday when i will post the update of the plants i wil also post pictures of the nutes i am using.Thanks a lot everyone,take care!

SNC00100.jpg

Hello again,so i found smth weird on my plant today......the branches that are beeing formed between the leafs and the main stem seems to be tripods....and also on un upper one there are 2 branches whith a tripod for each branch...what do you think?

Guest samuelo
thats interesting how the main leaves are doubles and the offshoots are tripods - keep us posted....

looking good

Guest samuelo
She looking quite sweet - after my current new beginings i will be doing a green'o'matic

pistils out after 22 days from seed - gives me a smile... :star:

20days is about 1/3rd of the total grow time of this plant so will be great to watch it grow over the next 40 days or so, seeing it flower and bud - thanks for creating this post

how come you have only ended up with only 1 girl? how many seeds did you start with and what happened to the rest of them?

I ended up with one girl because i have a small brother and a stupid dog...:P.I started with 5 seeds and a 100% germination,but i think god didnt want me to have all of them.So for now i have this one and also 4 green-o-matics ongoin to the 7 day of their life (i ordered them from attitude) and i had a total 4/10 germinated,pretty dissapointed for that!So now fingers crossed on checking this ones progress!:)

Guest samuelo
aww man that sucks.... i nearly sucked up one of my girls in the hoover - well the hoover attachement - took a couple of leaves off but the plant survived...... i was wasted

Guest samuelo
yeah should do later today at some point, just waiting on my sis bringing camera over as quality is alot better than my mobile pics