Seedbank uploaded on Strain Database

• 1 month later...

I created an 2 outdoor strains over the last decade no F1 , its anatural crossgrowing outdoors finishing in Sept by now here in europe .if u r interested let me know.one is sativa one is indica.let me know if there is interest. its relly naturally selected and has become pretty uniform over the years .later x ray cat

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah seedfinder is nice, here we share the companies that have been already uploaded in the strain database if you feel bored one day and don't know what to do upload those nice strain you linked in the database, i think TGA is done already not sure about cali

yeah we need a seedbank otpion, mini trick when i wanna see if a seedbank is done i search for one of the strain from the seedbank and see if it's uploaded already i check if the user uploaded the rest of the company too, i agree kind of boring but does the job while waiting for better ^^

Thanks for the EVA uploads i saw you started ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't see Attitude Seedbank :fie: lol.

I've ordered seeds maybe a total of 5 times dating back to Oct 2012, and each time I've order from Attitude.

Reason being, it's really the first place I came across and I've never had issue with them.

Also due to the pick and mix factor. I got my GHS Bubba Kush via Attitude Seeds as well.

Any reason why their not listed? I'm guessing because their a distributor rather than a single seed bank??

And I notice a few post back you said you think TGA is done in Cali, why did you say that? Just curious.

But I'm current journaling seeds from these places not listed:

• Humboldt Seed Organization
  • Grandaddy Purple Seeds
  • Emerald Triangle Seeds

But all via Attitude Seedbank. What's you opinion on these guys dust?

Cheers

yes you guessed right they are not listed because they are not a proper seedbank just a distributor yet ;)

From Humboldt seed i've seen and heard some pretty good things but never grew none of the 3 you quoted as they are still pretty hard to catch in europe ^^

For GDP seeds i don't know sounds a little too commercial are they old r did they open with the mode wave of the GDP?

good luck man ;)

I figured lol..

And it's funny that you mention that these are hard to catch in the EU becuase I ordered everything from Europe haha, as Attitude is in east coast UK.

And Humboldt Seed Organization doesn't even have a proper website for themselves.

The Grandaddy Purple Seeds Orginal GDP does sound a little too commercial I think too, but when you think about it, it's no different say than a white widow in Holland you know?! Sucks bcuz it's an unknown hybrid and the phenos seem to be all over the place! BUT, the Grandaddy Purple Seeds Bay 11 that I'm growing, was a recent cup winner and has been stabilized, so hopefully something GREAT comes of it!

But from the last post, I noticed a few post back you said you think TGA is done in Cali, why did you say that? Just curious.

Seems that a few of TGA's strain are REALLY heavy hitters and they all have insane bag appeal.

I'm growing the Ace Of Spades which is supposed to be one of the more potent TGA strains, so well see with that one too. :)

TGA gear is still WILDLY popular over here tho. Just wondering if maybe you got the scoop on some inside info hehe!

haha no i was saing i'm not sure cali (meaning the cali connection) had been updated on the list, in answer to a member's post a little above ;)

And yes TGA is very popular over the US so is cali connection by the way. and i have no doubt they have some good strains hanging around, i just wish i could have enough room to grow all strains in the world :P Who wouldn't :D

Look. I'm thinking about moving outdoor and letting my plants have the house haha! Wanna join?! Lol :cool:

Nahh, but I know exactly what you mean lol. I've got some Original Sour D from Cali Connection as well, so we'll see how their gear comes out!

But California the state itself, is doing BIG things man. HUGE things to be exact! It's crazy how many seed banks are in one area lol.

Even crazier that I have to order an American product from Europe, when I'm right here on American soil :fie: ....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

cali connection has a very good line up i got a few packs from them i also got cuttings from a guy in england called alian og yet i cant find any seeds availble cali connection doesnt seem to have them avalible in europe for some strange reason :( anyone no way?

• Like 1

cali connection has a very good line up i got a few packs from them i also got cuttings from a guy in england called alian og yet i cant find any seeds availble cali connection doesnt seem to have them avalible in europe for some strange reason :( anyone no way?

OMG the Alien OG is NICE! I been smoking on it for the past couple weeks and it's one of the nicest smokes that I've had!

And like the post below, I got my CC seeds from Attitude Seedbank :) Sure they ship in europe!

But I don't think you can find the Alien these days. Maybe they're still stabilizing it??

Cali Connection can be ordered via dutch and/or UK based online distributors - google is your friend

to make it easy for you here are links to dutch and UK sources..

http://www.amsterdam...earch/?brand=38

http://www.worldwide...marijuana-seeds

http://www.pickandmi...-cannabis-seeds

http://caliconnectionseeds.com/

http://www.odysseed....cali-connection

and a canadian distributor

http://www.marijuana...marijuana-seeds

Nice share :D