Seedbank uploaded on Strain Database

Ok Guys, so Here if you can tell me which Seedbank you have already uploaded on the strain database and so i'll do the list here so you can quickly check if the on you are about to do is already done.

So far:

-All Strains grown on forum

-BC Bud Depot

-DNA Genetics

-Greenhouse Seed CO

-Hemcy

-Mandala Seeds

-TGAsubcool

-TH Seeds

- Underground Originals

Thanks to all the members that have and will upload strains ;)

• Like 3

I don't think it has been done yet ;) maybe 1 strain or 2 but it's ok i'll check if there are some double sometimes.

Thanks man tell me when you will be done i will add them ;)

yo Dust add 'Hemcy' to that list... i hadn't heard of that company before until a member asked about Amazonian Strains which led me to google to find

Inca Spirit

Which sounds like a very interesting strain! some of the others look well um a bit suspect shall we say see the strain 'Jamaica' lolol but i think will have to purchase some of the Inca Spirit when i get to the dam next.

Peace

• 1 month later...

Real Seeds Co. for the best hash plants and landraces - amazing great works - true strain hunters as well - seeds are affordable.

Female Seed Co. offer very exotic and pretty strains such as the C 99 but also a few surprising autos, even Haze Auto - very okay prices and very cheap delivery - 1.65 €uro !

not the biggest catalogues but only great strains- many of their strains are listed already anyway - real seeds co at least..

• Like 1

so how can we link the seeds from a company or must we add them 1 by one. like we already did with the Sheberghan Sativa Charrs, Kerla Seeds or the Mazar-I-Sharif or Lebanese Hash plants ?

Potent linked at least 2 from female seeds - C 99 and Big Bud & white widow - (thanks for showing me where to get that beautiful flowers ..potent - had to have them !!!)

Peace out

BAM One BHOLE

Lol man you got confused alone i think ^^

Look closely the thread since beginning, it is the members that have already added the item that give me the names ;)

If you wish to add some strains, yes you do just like you did with your hash and strains i've seen you've updated too, if you wanna join we'll be pleased :D

Just make sure to not Double post the strains ;)

Cheers

Okay my bad - There are 2 seed banks I wann add - female seeds and real seed company.

I have listed a lot of their seeds already.

The fem-tech (female seeds tm)

C'99 is listed at least 3 times.

Get rid of the 2 other without pix and/or info !

I am just not sure if we can link infos or if we have to add each strain individually ?

These 2 seedbanks have a fine but not huge program..

Hiya dude, I think i have added the majority of the Female seeds there was just there X-line to be added but that changes quite often so i just done there standard range.

I agree with you also, people do need to be careful of duplicates just have to check before they add, sometimes though they might not be duplicates as they may have the same name but could be under a different breeder + outdoor versions etc, if its possible could admin/mod team add 'Breeder' to the search filer?

I think you have to add each strain individually but with using a seedbanks, seedfinder and the breeders website you can get all the info and pics you need.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came across an interesting new seedbank, specialized on landraces and the best breeders choices - yoiu can get the Sativas with ultra log flowering circles s wel as Kushes, Diesel or Cheese. They offer the true Panama Red 16-24 weeks lowering, Colobia Black and Goldbud, ROSAHybrids etc.

Fascinating ..

Here is a link

http://www.origin-organics.com/