Seedbank uploaded on Strain Database

i

OMG the Alien OG is NICE! I been smoking on it for the past couple weeks and it's one of the nicest smokes that I've had!

And like the post below, I got my CC seeds from Attitude Seedbank :) Sure they ship in europe!

But I don't think you can find the Alien these days. Maybe they're still stabilizing it??

Nice share :D

yeah man ive been wanting to get hold of it in seed form but cant find it anywhere, i really hope they bring it out again the taste is amazing every body i gave a smoke to loved it i think i might ask my bro to get hold of some cuttings and send um by post, but i think i will have to go collect um as hes a bit para about posting things like that , then i will see if i can make some fem seeds out of um for the future be a cool project

thats a problem dont like ordering seeds from abroad if customs find them they might suspect growing and pass it on to the local cops just like poor jimmy on here even thou they are not illegal it might not stop them from trying there luck, theres talk about the uk might be having seeds band so time for my squirrel instinct to kick in lol i was hoping attitude or another uk based distributor would have them in but no luck so far think getting the cuttings could be my only option :)

Yeahh nice share bro! Attitude has been getting picked off a lot lately coming into the US. Mainly thru Chicago and LA Customs.

I contacted the Attitude guys and they said they're on it tho, as far as switching things up. We'll see tho. Good thing I stocked up and got it while it was good!

If you're in the US tho(which I assume you are), you're safe as far as that go..Seeds either get taken at customs or come thru. Not at the state level. At least not yet(fingers crossed DAMN!)

In the UK right now it's a different story.

Their rights to privacy have been stomped on hard!

No im english not US thats what i mean i only want to order seeds from companys based in uk i feel safe that way even thou ive heard rumors that the attitude got raided and cops got hold of customers details a few years back , if its true or not i dont know but one things for sure if seeds become illegal then im sure cops will raid seed comp in uk and have the right to get peoples details at least go after anyone who has orded large amounts of seeds , i cant see them ever passing that law the gov make to much doe from people growing and getting caught but if it does pass itss not the first time a stupid statutory act as been impossed on us uk people.

if seed does become illegal then making our own seeds and passing on cuttings will be our only survival

i think that the uk will see alot more crosses and and clone any strains getting developed

• 1 month later...

No im english not US thats what i mean i only want to order seeds from companys based in uk i feel safe that way even thou ive heard rumors that the attitude got raided and cops got hold of customers details a few years back , if its true or not i dont know but one things for sure if seeds become illegal then im sure cops will raid seed comp in uk and have the right to get peoples details at least go after anyone who has orded large amounts of seeds , i cant see them ever passing that law the gov make to much doe from people growing and getting caught but if it does pass itss not the first time a stupid statutory act as been impossed on us uk people.

if seed does become illegal then making our own seeds and passing on cuttings will be our only survival

i think that the uk will see alot more crosses and and clone any strains getting developed

Coppers in the UK are among the hardest agains the cannabisplant, because off English history it were English cottonfields in stolen land why in the fist place in the whole off the Britisch empire it was prohibited in favor off Timber and cotton industry. I allways laugh about the television when this stupid British coppers catch "criminals and addicts" lol! They rather have you die from "bath salt" so you know cockroaches....

• 2 weeks later...

I love Attitude but getting it here is such a bitch. Every order i placed was confiscated and only after sending a mail to nitify do i get my seeds. So a 3-4 week waiting period becomes 8 weeks. Customs here go through any package they like and they kinda focussed in on certain packages from certain areas. That just means that i have to try out differant seedbanks every time i place an order.

That is why i prefer being a tester for certain breeder. We always make a way to get seeds to me. But i still place orders every now and then. GHS is next on my list

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

1) pyramid seeds. (2) rare dankness seeds. (3) reeferman seeds. (4) reggae seeds

5) region seeds . (6) ripper seeds. (7). Rokerij seeds. (8) rotor seeds.(9) mtg seeds

10) MTG seeds.(11mr nice seeds. (12). mosca seeds. (13) Ministry of cannabis seeds

14) positron ices seeds. (15) paradise seeds.(16) OG raskal seeds . (17) nirvana seeds

18)Kannabis seeds. (19) Kalimantan seeds. (20) jordan of the Islands seeds . And no and no and no .

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok Guys, so Here if you can tell me which Seedbank you have already uploaded on the strain database and so i'll do the list here so you can quickly check if the on you are about to do is already done.

So far:

-All Strains grown on forum

-BC Bud Depot

-DNA Genetics

-Greenhouse Seed CO

-Hemcy

-Mandala Seeds

-TGAsubcool

-TH Seeds

- Underground Originals

Thanks to all the members that have and will upload strains wink.png

Wont allow me to upload strain info, or start a new post. I've grown a lot of strains and keep detailed information on each.

• 2 weeks later...