A.M.S, Hobbyist Level, First Grow in Soil

badcat

i think like rom, unless it is written on bottle to keep them separate, but must not be common.

Have a good grow man ;)

You should mix it all in just one solution, then feed it to the plants! ;)A

Thank you Friends.

Is it important,,??? for mix the nuts.

First Grow, Second Micro, Third Bloom

or

First Micro, Second Grow, Third Bloom

or any alternative??

Hey tokage,

I'am use your "when leafs drop down they need water" technique,

I hope she does not die about waterless :fie:

Also, I don't know why her leaves are wrinkled ? is it normal ?

Here, DAY +6 VEG.

day6e.jpg

at that age you don't really really need to apply that, for the first 2 weeks you can give easily a little everyday, or every 2 days.

then when they have 3 4 stages and real bigger leaves you will notice the difference between thirsty or not ;)

Just sayin ^^

Have a good grow man thanks for the pics

• Like 1

plain rain water or ph adjusted tab water, even mineral water (light carbon ) is okay , The only nutes I think is of any use at that stage is a little bit of root booster...

Start the feeding after transplanting them to 18/6 in VEG with 1/3 Micro first, 3 parts Grow and 1 part Bloom for another 2 weeks i - flush and put in flower after week 4 . Use maximum 4 litre pots for that tiny space and better grow AUTOS next..

The 16 litre pot with a 30 to 50 cm high plant will already leave no more space for any lambs to proper light the plant tops..

pot size = plant size - the bigger the root the larger/higher the plant.

Ignore what you see on GROW videos - they use clones, seeds are a whole different story - everything takes MUCH longer and most times the seed born plants get much larger + esp. in height - 1 meter is pretty small. 1,20 is average 1,50 normal with a 16 litre pot and 6 week VEG /from seed esp. with good nutes...Then add the pot size !!!

Think ahead, this grow room is only for seedlings clones and VEG not suited for flowering regular females from seeds imo.

Unless you use LST, SCROG and bending techniques or stunt the roots,,.

You will get help here so good luck.

But best check if you can find a bigger alternative for the flowering stage ..or get a small tent .

• Like 1

Dear Bam-Bhole, can I change light period 12/12 on 4 weeks veg., not 6 weeks veg., and also I'll use ScroG wire system. Maybe I control plant height if I can do these things. isn't it? What do you think about that?

Sounds good..don't owrry, there are ways to control growth but pot site is crucial.

Good luck - plant looks good !

BTW.

I just took pix from a plant grown in a 14 litre pot 18/6 for 6 weeks and she is large already..time to put her in flowering mode

Height is 78 cm incl. pot and bushy enough to fill that grow box....before flowering !

Big Bang from GHS

I got 2 even bigger ones...

• Like 1

nice setup mate i am on week 3 veg with a.m.s using a dr120 with 400hps will keep an eye on your grow goodluck

Beautiful setup and photos, good luck friend! ;)

Thank you Mr.X , Thank you stmyhell ,

Hey stmyhell, I want to buy dr90 or dr120 later when I have a money :girlcrazy: also use 400W MH and HPS like you, I am a pre-amateur, hobbyist level grower, I'll be better grower and enlarge my setup accessories. Good luck everybody, healthy plants :cool: