what im working with

kidd420

massive yielder girls - a nice grow room - you got 2 extractor fans for the flowering lady ? Good - I got a self made grow room, too and it is very important to seal every crack with foam or silicone , but must be black. Sadly the intake + outtake spots are still places for odor to crawl out , sometimes I get a nice blow of sweet sensi smell in my nose - depending from where the wind blows through the opened windows. A ONA Block Gel can help a bit in these moments.

Your dogs guard your property very well it seems. As long as the buds are not affected the problems with the leaves are minor, but you should double check your feedings + ph levels - those are the basics for health.

A cool operation you got going on...may it continue to prosper !

the mushroom kit i has was http://www.ebay.com/...=item20bd75c39d

i put a pic up what it looked like but the top was open and i have real good air flow was

just thinking spores got all over the plants maybe?

im not useing the room yet but im gonna have a intake and exaust

i put up a couple pics how im gonna do it.

heres a couple pis of 3 that are 19 days into flowering.armageddon,crazy miss hyde and green love potion.

the next 6 pics are 2 pics of each plant that is 40 days into flowering.1st crazy miss hyde ,2nd chocolope,3rd armageddon.

and some of the clones i have i have to get another light and move them in they are getting

messed up outside bugs and the dogs knocked a couple over looking for rats sad.png

i only have one carbon filter goin but i have to keep my grow room door open cause the heat sad.png

cant wait to move them in the basement but there not real stinky unless im just used to the smell lol

but the poeple in the house dont say anything so i guess the smell dont travel to far.

k thats it for now thanks for the comments smile.png

Man you seem to have some very nice buds ending in there :)

The girls have a nice stem, a nice white look, and bushy :D

About your Humidity 22% is a little low, but it's good if yoiu have shroom problem i think you might want a little drier room ;)

how much °C is 106?

Thanks for sharing :D

Man you seem to have some very nice buds ending in there :)

The girls have a nice stem, a nice white look, and bushy :D

About your Humidity 22% is a little low, but it's good if yoiu have shroom problem i think you might want a little drier room ;)

how much °C is 106?

Thanks for sharing :D

its 41c

yeaaah some cool strain we don't often see :) I'm very interested to see World of seeds growing, and of course DNA i'm sure they'll rock you :)

Think i've smoked a strain from delicious..but don't know which one ^^

Anyway good luck to them ;)

• Like 1

im sorry i messed up the chocolope and crazy miss hyde are 54 days old

first 3 pics are chocolope

next 3 are crazy miss hyde the both got flushed today

just repotted my clones yesterday the heat outside and bugs been getting at them sad.png

and all the seeds had tails so i put them into dirt fingers crossed

k thats it for now

Man those flowering ladies have some perfect looking buds :D

Love tthe chocolope, an i hope i'll grow her soon enough :) You'll tell us if you find any chocolate in it !

All the clone army is looking pretty too, they'll stay outdoor?

Thanks for the update man

Have a good grow

i cant keep them all outside lol but thats only thing i got for veg atm

i will be putting 4 every three weeks into the new room starting this monday

the crazy miss hyde is all cloudy right now so shoul be takin her down soon the

chocolope is still all clear.im glad there looking ok seeing that temps has been

runnin hight i seen it get as high as 113 f and the h dont go above 40

and it only gets that high cause when i water.but the temps go down to like 60's - 70's at night

i just found this pic like 6 months ago i took it of the rednose i have hes cute lol

all 5 seeds cracked i didnt let the get tails i stuck them in wet soil

about a quarter inch under the soil on friday and fruity chronic juice got

put into dirt yesterday was the last to crack but the best looking one at the moment.

i got them under 2 14watt led panels i had laying around that my brother gave me.

i cut the crazy miss hyde down and trimmed it tonight i cant seem to get a good pic lol

my camera sucks but it dont look good lol. prolly under 40g but with 41c temps for awhile

and less then 30% humidity it sucks but it is what it is. i'll weigh it out when dry.but i cut

it to make some $ to get a fan it was around 20% amber under my 60x scope it smells awsome.

but the first blueberry i cut was 46g the second i cut was 39g , and from both armageddon was under 60g together

the armageddon is the only one that has a problem with the high temps even outside.and the 2 auto flowering was a

little around 40g. but it was a little much having 1 plant after a next 1 week apart im gonna do it different now

3 weeks apart so i can add what i need and and not get all mixed up and gonna write it down lol.

i realy dont have a smoke report cause my friend a caregiver wanted it all and did a trade for cured herb and a

donation for it all as long as i have a lil stash im fine. i'll do another update around friday gonna feed the clones outdoors they had no feed

sense i cloned them. i topped all them yesterday they cant get to tall lol. i sprayed them and the area around them

with neem oil , im gonna keep doing it every 3 days for a couple weeks then do a weekly spray. hope they like it lol.

k its it for now. O and i put 3 big bud seeds and a green crack seed in water tonight smile.png

• Like 2

the crazy miss hyde and chocolope got cut down they were under 35g

the 3 that got buds on them are 41 days old the other 6 are 6 days into flowering.

them my girls out side getting bigger i might have to chop the tops down before i

put them in the flower room prolly make some clones off some.the 5 seeds are doin ok

there all alive taller then i wanted but i think i had the leds a lil to high.there 8 days old.

then i got 10 clones of chocolope in some rockwool cubes there 4 days old.

well thats it for now. thanks for the nice replies smile.png

• Like 2

nice some chopped down, means some weed soon ^^

And wish i could have some chocolope clones me too, would love it :D

Thanks for the update man of that very nice room ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1