Bam-Bhole

Dedicated Member

• Forum Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationWestern Europe

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

I see..
"It's One Love , what about the One Heart ? Let's get together and feel alright!"

#42 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Locationdunno :)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

movin the fans and plants in the am Posted Image
Hey, whats in this shit man. Mostly maui wowie, but its got some labrodor in it. Whats labrodor man? Its dog shit. My dog ate my stash so I had to follow him around with a little baggy for 3 days. It really blew the dogs mind

#43 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

thanks for the nice replies Posted Image
i need to get some better fans but i like it sofar Posted Image
Hey, whats in this shit man. Mostly maui wowie, but its got some labrodor in it. Whats labrodor man? Its dog shit. My dog ate my stash so I had to follow him around with a little baggy for 3 days. It really blew the dogs mind

#44 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,313 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

Very clean room man :)

And them girls look perfect in that room ^^
Keep the good pics coming ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#45 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

all 5 seeds cracked i didnt let the get tails i stuck them in wet soil
about a quarter inch under the soil on friday and fruity chronic juice got
put into dirt yesterday was the last to crack but the best looking one at the moment.
i got them under 2 14watt led panels i had laying around that my brother gave me.
i cut the crazy miss hyde down and trimmed it tonight i cant seem to get a good pic lol
my camera sucks but it dont look good lol. prolly under 40g but with 41c temps for awhile
and less then 30% humidity it sucks but it is what it is. i'll weigh it out when dry.but i cut
it to make some $ to get a fan it was around 20% amber under my 60x scope it smells awsome.
but the first blueberry i cut was 46g the second i cut was 39g , and from both armageddon was under 60g together
the armageddon is the only one that has a problem with the high temps even outside.and the 2 auto flowering was a
little around 40g. but it was a little much having 1 plant after a next 1 week apart im gonna do it different now
3 weeks apart so i can add what i need and and not get all mixed up and gonna write it down lol.
i realy dont have a smoke report cause my friend a caregiver wanted it all and did a trade for cured herb and a
donation for it all as long as i have a lil stash im fine. i'll do another update around friday gonna feed the clones outdoors they had no feed
sense i cloned them. i topped all them yesterday they cant get to tall lol. i sprayed them and the area around them
with neem oil , im gonna keep doing it every 3 days for a couple weeks then do a weekly spray. hope they like it lol.
k its it for now. O and i put 3 big bud seeds and a green crack seed in water tonight Posted Image

#46 inzion

inzion

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:44 AM

ye man.i like how it's going & fruity chronic sounds very hopefull)) goodluck

#47 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

Nice to see those babies cracked up :)

welcome to them! May they get the flower power in their veins!!

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#48 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

the crazy miss hyde and chocolope got cut down they were under 35g
the 3 that got buds on them are 41 days old the other 6 are 6 days into flowering.
them my girls out side getting bigger i might have to chop the tops down before i
put them in the flower room prolly make some clones off some.the 5 seeds are doin ok
there all alive taller then i wanted but i think i had the leds a lil to high.there 8 days old.
then i got 10 clones of chocolope in some rockwool cubes there 4 days old.
well thats it for now. thanks for the nice replies Posted Image

#49 Mykol76

Mykol76

Misterbloom

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • LocationSouthern

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

good growroom construction compliments. Jorge Cervantes style :)
And the plants are fantastic. :)

the hypocrisy is in fashion!!!!

#50 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

nice some chopped down, means some weed soon ^^

And wish i could have some chocolope clones me too, would love it :D
Thanks for the update man of that very nice room ;)

Have a good grow

#51 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

51 days into flower i'll get better pics in a few days of them
then the other 6 are 15 days into flower i noticed i got thrips
i seen them when i watered today Posted Image thinking of getting a sulfer burner
i also noticed orange spots on the main veins on the leafs
they dont move and it looks like somthing eats at it u can see new and
older spots the older spots are darkish like a bruse any idea what it is?
is it thrips?

ok outside is doin good 2nd week i started feeding them and when its fresh water
time i put some neem in it they seem to be ok with it i dont see any bugs on them
only a couple praying mantises. but i need to trim them down some soon they have
13 days before they go into the flower room.

ok the seeds are doin great they grew a little tall so i put more soil in there to cover some of the
stem up. the holy grail kush seem to be the only ones that streched bad there 18 days old thinking
of taking 2 liter pop bottles cutting the tops off and put it over each plant
and putting them outside it would be like a greenhouse do you guys think it will be ok
or will they cook? its been in the high 90's?

and the chocolope clones got put into dirt lastnight i used rockwool cubes
i did the ph thing with some fert and only one had a lil root but they all pulled out the cube
so i just redipped them in rooting gel and put them into just soil so 8 survived sofar.

well thats it for now thanks for the nice comments and any idea's you guys have im open to

#52 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

#53 Blackchimney77

Blackchimney77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

looking good, seems like your going to have a lovely summer and winter

#54 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

yeah man, that is a lovelyyy outdoor bed you have growing!!

What's your watering cycle and conditions on the indoor girls? the younger ones starting the flowering seem to have some minor problem on their leaf. Describe what you give we might find what's wrong ;)

Beside that a bunch of beautiful plants thanks for sharing man ;)
Have a good grow

#55 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

yeah man, that is a lovelyyy outdoor bed you have growing!!

What's your watering cycle and conditions on the indoor girls? the younger ones starting the flowering seem to have some minor problem on their leaf. Describe what you give we might find what's wrong ;)

Beside that a bunch of beautiful plants thanks for sharing man ;)
Have a good grow

i seem to have a problem with the armageddon and chocolope
they dont like my conditions i just got a better fan for exaust
they say that chocolope likes high ec but gets fed like the others
they get 2 liters of water when needed witch is like every other
day they get plain water ph 6.5 and next water they get advanced nutrients
a and b bloom ph 6.5 ec around 1.6 they have thrips i know for sure gonna get some
lady bugs in the next couple days.or order lacewing larva what u think will be better?
the heat i cant help its lower sence i got the new fan daytime is around 29.44 and night 25c
humidity is between 50 and 65 during day and night. any help would be cool
the soil i use is organic roots its got coco and peat should i lower the ph?

#56 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

cut my crazy miss hyde down tonight looking good i might keep it in my collection
the biggest bud i grew sofar but i havnt been growing for long and always top and tie my plants
so i dont get much for colas
i'll do a update on the others in a couple days
my afgan kush x ww died think it was from the heat and lost another choco clone but the 7 are lookin good
gonna prolly go outside in the morning
have a good night Posted Image

#57 Mykol76

Mykol76

Misterbloom

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • LocationSouthern

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

nice grow,and nice buds.
have a great smoke.

the hypocrisy is in fashion!!!!

#58 mopman

mopman

Grower

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

Some lovely smoke coming up , looks like it was a good harvest
Posted Image

#59 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

i have a ph pproblem with the roots organic it tested low 5's and i ran tap threw till
it came out around 6.5. but the plants in the reused soil of promix is ok so
im gonna switch back next repot. trial and error i guess. put 4 plants from outside into 12/12 today
cant rly see then the bad ones r in the way hope they will get better with the big flush they got
have 5 big girls outside left 3rd pic crazy miss hyde i have 3 outside thinking of letting them flower out there
then 2 chocolope mama's with the few clones a took a few weeks ago. then some green love potion
clones i took before i put them into 12/12 they was to tall anyway lol. Posted Image
hgk @1about 8 1/2 inches
hgk @2 about 6 1/2 inches
hgk @3 about 9 1/2 inches
fruity about 6 inches
mopman i was useing just http://www.advancedn...information.php
with http://www.advancedn...information.php
and for veg just http://www.advancedn...information.php
but for bloom after they dry up from the flush im gonna run http://www.advancedn...information.php
with http://www.advancedn...information.php
and veg im gonna be useing http://www.advancedn...information.php
with http://www.advancedn...information.php and
http://www.advancedn...information.php i just got all the new stuff so gonna start
all next feed if i like the results im gonna jump to
http://www.advancedn...information.php
and then http://www.advancedn...information.php
then http://www.advancedn...information.php lol Posted Image

as long as i can get a soil that has good ph out of the bag and my buddy never had a problem
with promix so im gonna stick with that i started with it and my plants went down hill as seen in
my pics from when i started as soon as i switched to organic roots green lite they went down hill Posted Image
ok thats it for now thanks for stopin by and the nice comments Posted Image
any suggestions on bag soil i'll look into if anything is ph rdy out of the bag thanks Posted Image

#60 kidd420

kidd420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

forgot group photo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users