Movil power contest!!

Mopman: Your cat is strangely fascinating . I just want to touch "it" with a finger and see how "it" feels. Very nice photo, it is like "it" know you are about to take a photo. Nice one!

hehehe i know what you mean toke ;) when me and the wife are super goofed he is even more entertaining lol , you cant stop rubbing him, Sounds crass but it's true lol ;)

Bueno amigos, muchas gracias por participar!!! Hace poco que hemos empezado pero ya tenemos al primer ganador, todas lo merecen, pero solo puede haber uno cada vez!!!

Well folks, thank you very much for participating! We recently started but we already have the first winner, all deserve it, but there can be only one at a time!

And the winner of the first edition: Mopman!!

gallery_9029_72_81414.jpg

Congratulations on this beautiful and sensitive photo, great job!!

• Like 1

Congrats to Mopman!! The second round starts now! jejeje! when finish one, start the next! and in this we put some sorprise more!!

Felicidades Mopman!! Empezamos ya el segundo round, cuando termina una quincena y se elije el ganador pasamos al siguiente, y en este irán mas sorpresas!! :brunette:

Bueno amigos, muchas gracias por participar!!! Hace poco que hemos empezado pero ya tenemos al primer ganador, todas lo merecen, pero solo puede haber uno cada vez!!!

Well folks, thank you very much for participating! We recently started but we already have the first winner, all deserve it, but there can be only one at a time!

And the winner of the first edition: Mopman!!

gallery_9029_72_81414.jpg

Congratulations on this beautiful and sensitive photo, great job!!

I am so happy i can sh*& myself lol , think it's the first thing i have ever won , thank to all who loved the photo ;)

Your photos is very special, all is in armony! ;)

• Like 1

Here's my entrie for the second contest:

post-3601-0-30596300-1337182340.jpg

Eycka, my German Shepherd dog resting after the long walk to one of the guerrilla spots of last year.

It seems I'm opening the contests :D

Take care

p.s.: It's not a demand to include Cannabis plants in the photos of this contest, but I'm very pleased to have them on my photos, since it isn't just for the plants, but also for the surroundings. Last entrie I was resting in my hammok, this time is Eycka that's resting on the woods! :)

• Like 4

Rofl yeah even tho the secon one looks great and i would love to shoot with it in a stand,

But havin people around being able to carry that really sucks like you say.. :(