Algunas Técnicas ( Old School )

Tirado do livro

CANNABIS Manual de Cultivo del Cannabis Para Uso Propio.

Ramon Santos : Cuarta edición : Junio 2000, Barcelona

gallery_10519_107_269773.jpg

TÉCNICAS DE PODA

gallery_10519_107_395210.jpg

gallery_10519_107_452042.jpg

gallery_10519_107_51070.jpg

gallery_10519_107_257635.jpg

gallery_10519_107_291876.jpg

RECOLECCION

gallery_10519_107_210848.jpg

gallery_10519_107_198425.jpg

gallery_10519_107_47115.jpg

PAZ!

• Like 3

I knew a guy that you use to do that torture thing with a wooden pike, and it actually gave him some pretty nice buds, but don't know when the perfect time to do this is.

I like the first graph, with the leaves cut right/left/right/left, looks good and sounds good, but i noticed often when i cut a fan leaf on only one side of the plant, the other side will slowly decrease, maybe not if done younger, will try this someday :)

Thanks for sharing man

I knew a guy that you use to do that torture thing with a wooden pike, and it actually gave him some pretty nice buds, but don't know when the perfect time to do this is.

I like the first graph, with the leaves cut right/left/right/left, looks good and sounds good, but i noticed often when i cut a fan leaf on only one side of the plant, the other side will slowly decrease, maybe not if done younger, will try this someday :)

Thanks for sharing man

I read something talking about latest week.

This culture is HARDCORE.

More if the nice buds are really good I think it must compensate

Peace! ;)

Mopman you drill a hole in the base of the stem and you insert the wooden pike in it, it stresses "highly" the plant, and i guess there must be an increased production of sap, and the buds get an extra boost and grow bigger, that needs to be done toward the end of the life of the plant if i remember right, something like last 2 weeks, 3 maybe.

Cheers guys have a good grow, and careful of hermie issues maybe with this highstress things, but on true female i guess it should be just fine ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No hay nada como cultivar una planta organicamente, sin siquiera agregarle nada.

Si tiene buena tierra, la cantidad justa de agua y sol, va a crecer de puta madre. Cualquier cosa que le agreguemos a la planta le va a cambiar el sabor original, a pesar de que sea organica

Saludos!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...