What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

hey everyone , i got some new stuff to share.

atrox those are some nice looking strains unique to i havent heard of a couple of them.

anyways what i got to share today is 2 very famous classic's one of which is from green house and that is jack herer. this batch is an amazing representation of jack its got that chemical haze stench tht jack is famous for and the high is a great well rounded punch. great for daytime pain relief or for indica smokers a good strain for those time's when you gotta smoke but have responsibllites and can't get completely wasted but with still enough indica influence to satisfy. theres a reason this is one of the most rewarded strains of all times.

Green House - Jack herer

jacksensi001_zps4f8bc854.jpg

jacksensi002_zps2ec3034c.jpg

jacksensi003_zpsf955e35e.jpg

jacksensi005_zpse1439c74.jpg

the second is another classic this time from paradise seedflavo co, one of there most commercally succesful varieties Sensi star. this batch of sensi is amazing covered in resin a great indica punch probably the best batch of sensi star i have ever had. the smoke is smooth and hashish or afghani like in flavor its a real subtle strain flavor and odor wise but its a great variety and having it grown at this caliber is a treat for sure and a blast from the past for me.

Sensi Star

jacksensi009_zps3a7aa106.jpg

jacksensi007_zps0dccb1c5.jpg

jacksensi008_zps18ab475a.jpg

jacksensi013_zpsabde3eb7.jpg

• Like 1

rofl if you even run out of weed, just smoke your table lolol as much on it as in the bagies :P :P

Looks nice Amchesia had neverheard neither

yeah thats always a mess on this board... hhaha

Before i had the ikea board :D i used the table and had to throw away everything when cleaning table cause it mixed up with everything else...

Now a buddy sometimes empties it for me, he smokes much more tobacco in his mixes and is always pleased to find...

• Like 1

Just to keep this topical, I am currently smoking Afghan black, Morrocan pollum and Blueberry.

Below I have listed some seeds and their breeders.

First two are for Tokage and are Apollo 11 starins.

The rest are for Greenomatics as I was reading earlier in this thread how much he was afan of C99/Cinderella99 originally by the Brothers Grimm.

Some are pure C99 and others are hybrids of that strain, the Bog Seeds and the Dutch Grown Strains look nice.

Apollo11 G Pheno spice brothers

Apollo 11 f2 collected from a Genius Phenotype Mother.This batch of beans were collected from a A-11 Genius phenotype the only one of 35+ Apollo f1s girls grown out. This batch of beans are currently being tested by many people and have been returning some positive results. It will be interesting to see what the chances are of getting more Genius phenotypes from this batch but nothing can be promised . Three different A-11 phenotype males were used to pollinate this A-11 Genius phenotype female so chances of finding a keeper should be high. So for the people who seek the Genius traits of A-11 I feel these beans would be a very good starting block for there breeding /growing ventures. Either way Genius pheno or not you will be sure to have some great smoke and growing fun.

Apollo 11 f2s Spice brothers

Apollo 11 is a awesome indoor hybrid that is Sativa dominant it has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or less. Expect some variation among individuals. When selecting a keeper I would aim for the more short heavily branched plants with great amounts off dense, resinous bud sites Apollo 11 and Ice Princess are similarly frosty and potent with different highs & flavours. Apollo 11 can be considered "smart weed", very cerebral and thought provoking, a happy high and a citrus flavour

Cinderella (C99) spice brothers

The C99 has been hailed as the Holy Grail by Bros Grimm and is an extremely productive, potent plant and very stable. Growers often note pre flowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start, The scent is very sweet and fruity. It won't "fool" anyone who's familiar with MJ, but the average person might not recognize the scent as pot. They start to smell after 3 weeks of 12/12 and they're harvested 4 weeks later, so the SHORT flowering cycle helps a bit by lessening the amount of time your garden "stinks". The plants that show first are usually males. Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. Professional growers are often yielding around 2lbs/kW. The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical "pot stench"...not at all skunky -she's sweet and fruity. Someone passing by the flowering room might not recognize the scent as pot and mistake it for tropical flowers. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C-99 is more psychedelic be sure to smoke a little wait a few minutes, then think about whether or not you need any more...it's easy to over-indulge and become paranoid. Specifications: ~ Flower: 6-7 weeks

Cinderella 99 Feminised Seeds | Female Seeds C99

Cinderella 99 feminised seeds is a true sativa/indica hybrid strain which flowers in only 7 - 8 weeks.

Female Seeds Cinderella 99

Female Seeds Cinderella 99 truly is the holy grail of cannabis seed breeding. It has a parent line consisting of first, 75% Cinderella 99 and 25% Maroc and, secondly, 50% C99 and 50% Neville's Haze. This true sativa produces the real soaring sativa high and sweet taste of pure landrace cannabis sativa strains and yet the flowering period is only 7 - 8 weeks rather than 6 months! There is some slight variation in the phenotypes but all produce the same great high and taste.

Cinderella 99 specifics:

Cannabis genetics: (Cinderella 99 x Maroc) x (Cinderella 99 x Neville's Haze)

Type: Sativa/Indica

Flowering: 7 - 8 weeks

Harvest: October outdoors northern hemisphere

Environment: Indoors, greenhouse, outdoors in hotter climates.

Seeds in pack: available in packs of 4 and 10 feminised cannabis seeds

Female Seeds Cinderella 99 Feminised Seeds

DGS Magenta 99

• dglogo.jpg

• dglogo.jpg

"Magenta99 (Pakistan Chitral Kush x DTC99)

The explosive fragrance, captivating wine/burgundy calyxes and potency of a most exciting 100% indica, Pakistan Chitral Kush (PCK), has been expertly united with a select original Bros. Grimm DTC99 father to result in delighting the nose, palate and mind of even the most discerning cannabis connoisseur.

From PCK's mouthwatering wild strawberries, to juicy fruity peaches and tantalizing tart blackberries, the infusion of exotic tastes and mind soaring potency from DTC99 collides like an atomic explosion to make Magenta99 a most unique must have hybrid suitable for growing in a wide variety of gardens. Expect flowering time to be a short 60-65 days indoors with this hybrid, created especially for those who desire a delicious tasting aromatic plant while simultaneously being a standout beauty in the garden possessing a colorful and flavorful effect with a mind blowing high.

Flowering time indoor: 60-65 days Parent line: ACE Seeds Pakistan Chitral Kush (female) x Original Brothers Grimm DTC99 (male)

DGS DTC99 F2

• dglogo.jpg

• dglogo.jpg

DTC99 F2 (DTC99 x DTC99)

As a tribute to the Brothers Grimm, Dutchgrown Seeds has brought back for your growing and smoking pleasure this legendary Bros.

Grimm sativa. DTC99 originally took the growing world by storm a decade ago, but has been unavailable to growers in seed form for many years since the dissolution of Bros. Grimm.

Dutchgrown Seeds has keenly selected breeding plants for this project from a large lot of original Brothers Grimm F1 seeds, circa 2001, thereby initiating the DTC99 preservation project.

Those yet to become familiar with DTC99, read along for the original description by Bros. Grimm: The Super Sativa Seed Club (SSSC) bred a Thai strain for four generations to stabilize its traits favoring indoor cultivation. SSSC's famous Durban Poison male was used to pollinate a particularly sweet Thai female from this fourth generation. The hybrid was called "Durban Thai Highflier" by SSSC and has quite a reputation among Cannabis "Old-timers". They exhibited the best genes from both sides of their heritage, maturing early and remaining reasonably compact due to the Durban's influence. True Thai weed is sickly sweet, but when crossed with the Durban, the hybrid took on a taste distinctly like black licorice. Bros Grimm decided to cross a particularly early-maturing female SSSC Durban Thai with a Cinderella 99 male. Expect a hybrid that is heavily Sativa-dominant, yet suited to indoor cultivation.

Whether you are looking for a black licorice taste often found dominant within the Durban Thai influence, or a more sweet exotic tropical sativa Thai, or the fruity pineapple taste from the faster flowering and ever potent Cinderella99, you are sure to find your favorites within the DTC99f2 generation. You can expect some variance with flowering times that will range from 55-60 days for the Cinderella99 dominant expressions to that of the Durban/Thai exotic types finishing up in approximately 70 days of 12/12 lighting indoors.

Dutchgrown Seeds selected a DTC99 male for this special project that exhibited a most diverse range of qualities inherited from all it's parents, but particularly the prevalence of his dominant Thai sativa stature, sweet dark spicy aroma, while producing early and profuse lengthy flower clusters. The mother for this union was selected for her explosion into long branches filled with sticky trichome filled buds, connoisseur level potency, and subtle aromatic mingling of fruit with a floral incense twist.

This release represents an ongoing preservation project of DTC99 by Dutchgrown Seeds.

Flowering time indoor: 55-70 days Parent line: Original Brothers Grimm DTC99 (female) x Original Brothers Grimm DTC99 (male)

DGS Abyss 99 (Dutch Grown Seeds)

• dgs%20abyss%2099.jpg

• dgs%20abyss%2099.jpg

Abyss99 (Deep Chunk x DTC99) The mother of Abyss99 hails from the 1st place IC Mag 420 Cup winning indica strain 'Deep Chunk'. Seeds from Tom Hill's original release of Deep Chunk (circa 2004) were used to select through in finding Abyss99's beautiful mother. Her ever so tight inter node spacing and short stature, with 'cabbage like' growth and buds expressing colors in the blue/purple range, with extreme resin coverage extending from her buds onto her leaves, dark chocolate/coffee aroma and taste was selected to combine with Dutchgrown Seeds massive original Bros Grimm DTC99 male. Although Deep Chunk is known as a connoisseur variety, she is also a rather low yielding, but full tasting potent indica that far makes up for any shortcomings in her average yield. Abyss99 is an F1 hybrid and the result of combining DTC99, a much higher yielding strain, while retaining Deep Chunk's outstanding potency to increase her stature and improve branching while adding a bit of exotic flavor so prevalent in DTC99. Be prepared, Abyss99 will take you on a mind bending journey into ecstasy and kick you hard...this variety comes with a warning....she can leave you couch locked for hours and wondering what it was that you were to be doing. Flowering time indoor: 65-70 days Parent line: Tom Hill Deep Chunk, circa 2004 seeds (female) x Original Brothers Grimm DTC99 (male) Photo: Deep Chunk mother

BOG Sweet & Sour Cindy (Bushy Old Grower)

• BOG%20logo.jpg

Sweet Cindy was Cinderella 99 crossed to my SWT3/Bogbubble cross. There always was some bubblegum in there too. Crossing Sweet Cindy with Sour Bubble is a good bet IMO. Sweet Cindy had a nice grapefruit taste and smell like the sweet tooth or a lemon flavor. This new cross will be released in this form again as there are some more ready but not a bunch.

BOG Sweet Cindy (Bushy Old Grower)

• BOG%20-%20Sweet%20Cindy.jpg

• BOG%20-%20Sweet%20Cindy.jpg

A three way cross of SweetTooth #3, Cinderella 99 and BOGBubble. A good yielder with buds that can taste like lemon or licorice. Easy to grow.

Peace

Lams

wow bro reading through those genetic's its funny because there's alot of stuff i have posted before in this tread not the specific cross's but the genetics that make the up the different crosses like sweet tooth #3 and i posted a cross called fat albert that is half tom hill deep chunk and obviously the brothers grim genetic's i always post every couple months i love having that connect. i think im gonna have to order myself some of that sweet cindy and abyss 99 both those strains sound amazing

• Like 1

Just got my 5 full grams of Northern Lights, crossed with White Widow.

Sorry about the camera angle / picture. I'll be taking more pic's tomorrow while the sun is up.

The smell, taste is amazing too! I got a lovely kick which got me away for 3 hours!

Ps, it's new grown!(Not by me though)

post-19315-0-67106000-1358968748.jpg

post-19315-0-99603200-1358968749.jpg

• Like 1

That C'99 got that Pineapple tropical fruit flavor and is overall nice to grow look at and a decent smoke - a happy weed as I call that stuff, that I can smoke anytime without any loss of control. That Damnesia oth oh boy - Hard work on the brainz but worth the effort..lol. Plus that unique bodyfeeling underneath..Lovely aroma. Also good Nev. Haze from female seeds depends on the bud + mix it can get you real high as well - a bit like Jack Herer and/or white widow from Green house just to give y'all a house number on the punch it packs.... This is so far the best weed I have grown,

A sample from the best tasting Damnesia..plant so far..

post-10461-0-76338300-1358978966.jpeg

• Like 1

There was a rumor that great white shark was in my town. I kinda gave up on the search. While at work today I overheard the word great white! I spang to my feet and I stepped right in a strangers conversation. He told me his brother sent it from California and blew his socks off. Keep in mind it was in town for two weeks and I got the last drop of her!! Wish I got to see biggin chunks of the shark! Time for a taste test. Oneluv and much respect to ghs

post-16857-0-98899100-1359603596.jpg

post-16857-0-35383500-1359603615.jpg

alright today i got a few new strain's to share,

the first strain is the famous OLD school bud reportly being sold in north america since the 60's , my club obtained some very nice genetic's of this strain and have it as one of the club's flagship strain's they sell the bud and cuttings as well and its just really great but hard to grow because of its strechy sativa like structure. the bud is amazing tho one of the most unique smelling varieties i have ever encountered the bud literally smells like chocolate or like a kinda sweet hot chocolate/ coffee taste and the high is really dreamy and relaxing yet totally sativa influanced a real heady high probably about as pure a sativa as you can get in toronto canada. and its really a classic if you find somebody who know's how to grow it you will find it to be some of the most enjoyable bud to smoke.

chocolate thai

cocothat001_zps192475b7.jpg

cocothat006_zps43dcc167.jpg

and the next is an awsome strain that was grown well but is sold as discount not the most high quality but still worth the 9 dollar price tag for sure its DNA genetic's LA confidential

DNA Genetic's LA confidential

cocothat011_zpsd2fd9808.jpg

cocothat014_zpsd9712ce0.jpg

cocothat016_zpsef327eae.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

High Hunters,

Thats my Home-grown LSD from Barney's Farm which is a cross bet. Mazar and Old skunk. The flowering period is 70 days and i got a very nice phenotype. The taste is incredibly earthy as if i smoke a very potent OG kush. This mostly indica hybrid gives u a really powerful stone. A really tasty and powerful strain which is covered in crystals, if u break a bud u find kief everywhere :)

post-13772-0-75045000-1361358325.jpg

post-13772-0-68004600-1361358446.jpg

post-13772-0-70539500-1361358504.jpg

• Like 1

Hi guys, I've been smoking on our beloved Super Lemon Haze, god this stuff is awesome. Been curing for 4 months. She tastes and smells ridiculously lovely ;)...

pWX7pLyl.jpg

It tastes so lemony I love it. The effects are of sativa nature to start with, for an hour im quite chatty but still very stoned. After the hour or so mark it becomes a couch-lock sensation! I'm so baked right now I had to fix a few spelling errors before posting this, lol ;) GHSC really cracked it with her :D much love guys xxx

• Like 1

Hi guys, I've been smoking on our beloved Super Lemon Haze, god this stuff is awesome. Been curing for 4 months. She tastes and smells ridiculously lovely wink.png...

pWX7pLyl.jpg

It tastes so lemony I love it. The effects are of sativa nature to start with, for an hour im quite chatty but still very stoned. After the hour or so mark it becomes a couch-lock sensation! I'm so baked right now I had to fix a few spelling errors before posting this, lol wink.png GHSC really cracked it with her biggrin.png much love guys xxx

looks amazing where did you order the slh from?

looks amazing where did you order the slh from?

I ordered from pick and mix seeds. Only got two seeds, 1 germ'd and 1 didn't. The one that did though was amazing, very good genetics from our friends here at the GHSC. She smelt awesome even in late veg. My journal is in the 'for all mediums' section. If you want a look ;)

• 3 weeks later...