What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

That bud formation + color reminds me of my AutoBomb..like that strain more + more every day it cures the smell gets more amazing.. Left a nice 2 leave stickie-icky on a shelve near the door of my living room last night and entering the room 2 hours ago the odor hit me immediately - what a whiff = unique ! Entering the room I got that particular smell only fresh sensi got. - just like inside the grow room when I touch the plants ...

The rose like seed bags and the pistil colors are actually like above -..

Yours is more fresh greener looking and bigger too, mine is just a tad darker and looks riper, frost is about the same I would say - wished I just had a camera with smell-a-vision.

I was pretty much off to say that both buds look familiar, above is a 12 & macro - in reality the shade of color is completely different and even the seed bags+pistils look different - both are good marihuana and that is the common cause..lol

You got a very nice looking bud there bro.

himalayan kush x brazilian sativa (utopia haze) from barney's farm its really good not big yielder ,so i crossed it with a local strain called monkey paw and brought the yields up ive been growin it for about 2 years and i call it tiger paw ,my personal fav

give it a shot dust yo'll luv it

that read dragon looks awsome i gotta try gettin myself a couple of beans of that stuff. i went to my shop today to grab a few things but im broke so i was only able to get a few grams.

here is some all organic great white shark that is just incredible theres about 2 grams of the great white shark and a gram of mazar black hash which is really nice as well very similar to the afghani hash i usuallly get but they where out so this is the next best option.

newbatchgreatWS012.jpg

this is a close up shot of the great white shark

newbatchgreatWS013.jpg

• Like 2

When I picked some for the stash box I fell in love with the unique aroma of the Auto Bomb. Man that weed got class. A fine relaxed High/stoned and a good taste; but most of all it is the fragrance you get when you touch the buds and press them gently or crumble the herbs dem. Fantastic as sweet and unique as Marihuana gets.

Obviousely not the stinkiest or most frosted but the trichomes and terpenes inside are on a high level.

Wonder if all AB's got that unique fragrance ? A pity I only got about 5 gram or so left. More precious than gold to me...Should start another batch...lol

i dont know bam my auto bombs got a ton of crystal's maybe not the most but alot. i really dried this batch so its really easy to break up but when i bust a bud a part crystals go everywhere the trics are of a werid consistancy tho almost grainy like sand it reminds me alot of like skunk northern lights crosses like m-39.

strik: yeah the hash is pretty awsome its a mazar soft black hash so in taste its very similar to like an afghani like that musty hashish like odor i dont really know how else to describe it =. the hash is really soft and malleable the kind you can squish it with easy and shape it however you like its like dark brown on the outside but when you dig you nail into it its blonde on the inside and its very sticky. i used to by hash that was like this when i was a kid and the dealers would sell it like 10$ worth stuck to the back of a penny to give you an idea of how sticky it is.

The Auto Bomb ha enough frost, it comes out in curing and that's what makes the odor and aroma. Also it is very elastic, not dry and crumbly at all. You can roll it and stick a bunch of buds together and all that BUT to me it is THAT smell & taste I will forever associate with jamaican sensi from the late 70ies. That was when I really learned about weed. Before I only knew seedy colombian and the dark strong african weed from portugese colonies (back then) Angola and Mozambique. great smoke, but always the same stuff with lots of seeds and mainly leaves - no sensimillia at all. That changed once I found that connection, that sold the true OG for 100 Us dollars an ounce. For 100 jamaican dollars you could get 5 pounds of regular bush weed .. just to have a point of reference , but that was awesome weed and there is that typical smell I never forget and always associate with good herb. Sure there were variations, the best had that extra carot smell, that made the weed extra tasty. Fresh weed is on another level anyway. I have 3 very distinctive smelling ladys next door and each smells different. The sweetest and most sticky is the white widow - no doubt, the most spicy the Himalaya Gold and the strongest most skunky the JACK, but they all also share that certain sensi smell - but not that pure and lovely as I found in the Auto Bomb during flower and now back in curing the buds are basuially white from trichomes when you watch it throu a loupe.

I only wanna know if that certain 'jamaican sensi' smell is unique to my pheno or is a common characteristic of each Auto Bomb ?

if yes I will grow 5 more outside next season. Never wanna be out of that smoke. There are much stronger trains, more exotics, too but this is just a good relaxing weed with good medicinal qualities and a very nice taste.

Do you agree ?

I know the GWS is your favorite smoke.

The Mazar is a very nice hash. i am an expert when it comes to afghan. smoked kilos of afghan in my youth and still like it best ..lol

The best afghan is sweet, fruity and spicy at the same time, Some are green inside others nearly white plus the old shit that gets the special mould on it "Schimmel Afghan' Some tips get snow white and really knock you out..

Mazar-i-sharif is one of the best places in Afghanistan to grow hash. Only the Sheberghan nearby is said to be better, but I never smoked that..Black Hash is the most potent imo - A very complex fulfilling effect that is as strong on the body and the mind - typical Indica .

If you get black hash from Sativas the real adventures begin. X-treme long lasting journeys into your mind + soul.. HEAVY DUTY !!!

ok so i went to my shop today and picked up a few things.

first is headband- strong odor you can really smell the parent lineage in this batch leaning more to the sour diesel but i can't deny the presence of the og kush

todaysstrains030.jpg

todaysstrains028.jpg

the second is purple kush - purple kush is a classic and this batch was grown very well. The bud didnt turn purple but its still got that strong purple kush smell.

todaysstrains024.jpg

todaysstrains021.jpg

the third is napal kush - the stone from this strain is really enjoyable, the flavor is very similar to hashish and doesent really hae that strong floral/ skunk odor kush strains have but still very nice for something different im kinda obsessed with trying every strain of cannabis i can get my hands on its like a hobby of mine.

todaysstrains018.jpg

todaysstrains019.jpg

and the final strain for today is a classic canadian strain bred in BC this is not the barney's farm version its from the same breeding team the bred sweet pink grapefruit

spice of life seeds. im not sure which version this s but the pink pistils make me think its sweet tooth #3 this strain is really great th sweet pink grapefruit in it really comes through its got this sweet and sour smell that is just insane very sour candy like.

todaysstrains014.jpg

todaysstrains009.jpg

• Like 2

ok today i got a bunch of new batch's to test out, every 3 months my shop gets a hole bunch of special genetics grown by a guy named dutch hes one of the most talented growers i know also the luckiest as he as access to brothers grimm genetics but its always a good day when he delievers his new batchs wen you can catch it hes stuff comes in and is sold out the same day he's also one of te only guys doing mainly sativa domnate strains .

anyways the first strain is the legendary cinderella 99 of brothers grim genetics

apollocrosses008.jpg

apollocrosses004.jpg

the second is a new batch and probably the last of his new creation its apollo 11 brothers grim crossed with paradise seeds snow white this strain is pretty amazing its really leaning towards the snow white side in the odor it still has hits of apollo 11 but the main thing that came through on this cross is the apollo 11 crystal formation altogether a great cross i'm actually kinda sad that this is the last of it.

apollocrosses030.jpg

apollocrosses015.jpg

and the last batch is again another dutch grown product i have showed pictures of this strain grown by a different grower and it was just mediocre bud but this strain when grown properly is a real treat very chocolate and almost coffee like sweet its one of my favorite thai strains chocolate thai i believe this is a version that a breeder for my dispensary makes ad they sell clones of here is is grown right i wish there was such a thing as smell o vision cause this bud reeks.apollocrosses033.jpg

apollocrosses037.jpg

• Like 1