which indica in amsterdam?

UKherbsman

ooo Indica's.... Kush's seem to be Trending a lot at the mo so i'm sure you will find a lot of them, The Doctor from GHsc is a heavy Indica too of which i've yet to smoke. either way if in doubt when you enter a Coffeeshop ask the budtender and see what they suggest to be doing the job there doing they have to be knowledgeable about whats on there menu's :)

on a side note.... you crazy hehehe When i was in Amsterdam i was going nuts for the Sativa's just cause there rare in the Uk. not many people are willing to grow out sativa's due to there lengthy flowering period plus i just prefer that high then late at night i like to get stoned. a heavy Indica for when its sleepy time for me hehe

Don't forget to try out there amazing and extensive hash selections

Either way your going to have a blast

Peace

• Like 1

chocolope :crazy: damn been wanting to try for long, franco when i will come to the dam i hope you will have a good sample of exclusive chocolope for me :P :P

And exodus cheese :maninlove: been smoking this all day today, so lovely!!

The blue cheese from barneys was bad ass, the exodus cheese/cheese from GH,LSD at amnesia, Kandy Kush/case Jones/Chiesel from grey area, and Pineapple Kush, OG Kush, Lemon Lary and GFK from green place!

Some of the best hybrid/indica i've smoked in my last two trip, dont miss the weeds from green place!

Peace!

Diamond Girl

from the Strain Database it's a Hybrid, But with genetics such as Northern Lights, Skunk, Haze and Silver pearl should be a very nice smoke, so it's on the menu smoke it up and drop a smoke report :) It's a strain i have never tried but sounds like it could be very nice.

Peace

good indicas (or indica-hybrids) in the Dam?

Exodus Cheese, Kosher Kush (DNA Genetics), Diamond Girl, Chocolope (DNA Genetics)

All this ones was amazing when I was in Dam. The Chocolope is a really nice strain have fun in dam buddy. If you pass Kadinsky´s please go in and shop some sweet hash, Franco send me here and they have a good selections of hash.

Peace

Jimmy

the exodus cheese is something we have never smoked, but we are looking forward to finding some, and as for the chocolope, i tryed this strain earlier this year and it blew me away defs a massive fav and a must for this trip, as for hash am not at all sure whats what, the only hash a have smoked is the foul soapbar that we have in my part of the uk (its horriable) and i have never made hash, i love to smoke good weed but am always open to smoken something new (as in hash) whats the prices like for hash in the dam?

the exodus cheese is something we have never smoked, but we are looking forward to finding some, and as for the chocolope, i tryed this strain earlier this year and it blew me away defs a massive fav and a must for this trip, as for hash am not at all sure whats what, the only hash a have smoked is the foul soapbar that we have in my part of the uk (its horriable) and i have never made hash, i love to smoke good weed but am always open to smoken something new (as in hash) whats the prices like for hash in the dam?

You can find price´s from 5 euro to 50 euro when it´s comes to hash.

Peace

You've got to smoke some hash when in dam, the more i go to dam the more i go there to sample hashes. If you have acces to good weed nothing should amaze you but the diversity there, but if you've never smoke good hash then the stuff there will blow your mind! (check the post on dam to see where the good hash's at. I think kashmir is one of them , GH got some good hash and i loved tweede kamer nepalese!)

Peace!

you mean the coffeeshop near De Beers or the hash from Kashmir ?

In my life the est hash I smoked came courtesy of Kashmir reddish brown maccaroni sticks - Charras type. Lots an lots of these sticks packed together as a quarter kilo, which I bought many years ago. The sticks were already superb, but once you entered the centre, where all the resin had escaped into over the month, since it was pressed stashed and transported, till it finally reached me 10 thousand Kilometers away the High was devastating but great. Sneeze from smeliing, just like parfume..

Lasted for 5 hours straight. Or of this world kinda high with a good body feel. More Haze than Indica if you know what I mean..good for making music or being creative, but impossible to socialize - WAY too strong. silence Is golden...

That strong.

Bad side effect, 3 weeks later the outer sticks had no more potential and did not get anybody high anymore ..all soaked inside the heart of the chunk.

A pity you cannot enter Kashmir since decades..Most travellers say it is the nicest country in the Himalaya.. living on houseboats for cheap, smoking the best hash, relaxing enjoying the vibes.