GWS green house grow.

Gfarmer

hello everyone,

i figured since im finnished my auto bombs i should start another thread just for the Great White Shark plant i am currently growing . the medium i used is a peat moss compost, perlite mixture its not the best mixture to be honest ill probably never use it again but it took me a while but think ive got it down with regards to watering and dealing with the strange way peat moss retains water. i struggled at first with it going from generally using soil mixtures.

below is just a quick highlight of the veg stage i have more pictures posted in the auto bomb grow i just finnished off.

GWS vegging sharing 300w's with 4 other larger autobombs

microshootsandbuddispensary147.jpg

GWS day 14 under 20 hr's vegging

day34update043.jpg

day34update044.jpg

GWS day 19 vegging on the side

abobunknownupdateandbudderpipe038.jpg

GWS day 24 after being transplanted from a 2 L two a 12 " bell pot thought to hold around 7 L's

firstflowerpics033.jpg

firstflowerpics032.jpg?t=1334168726

it was around this time as you can see in the picture about i noticed having the plant down low and to the side was causing it to stretch more then i like so i re positioned the lights and used raisers to lift the plant up in an attempt to stop the streching.

firstflowerpics002.jpg

shortly after this photo at around day 30 of vegging the plant was fimmed once as another way to battle the streching in in conjunction with bringing the plant closer to the lights.

GWS day 39 vegging. and as you can see here it worked. altho this strain really impresses me with how well it grows with little attention i would love another grow with this strain from scratch under the lights on its own to see just how well it can preform in my settings.

GWS008.jpg?t=1335467489

GWS007.jpg

GWS006.jpg

GWS day 43 of veg (last day of veg)

autobomb60091.jpg

GWS day 7 flowering 12/12 by now it has been sharing 300W hps with only one other autobomb in full flower on day 8 it went under the full 300W's of hps to its self.

lastautobombandgws036.jpg

lastautobombandgws038.jpg

stay tuned for another update on day 14 of 12/12!!!!!

very nice man, you were right to start a new journal to show us that beauty ^^

I love GWS and will surely make some again :) Meanwhile i will stick around and feed on yours :P

Have a good grow man

thanks alot you guys yeah i figured for this run i would see how much i could get off of one plant under my 300W's and an exstended veg period so hopefully it all pays off but to be honest when i planted this plant i wasent exspecting much because i was just growing it on the side of my auto strains but to my supprise the plant preformed quite well considering the level of neglect so we will have to see.. i am transplanting the plant into a 15L container tommorow maybe alittle bit bigger.

infortunatly i didnt get any clones off this plant im really wishing i did tho even tho i have tons of GWS seed. its to late to do it now right ? because i'm already into the flowering. i was thinking of trying to revert it back to veg after harvest. but im pretty confedant i can find this pheno type again if it comes down to it. i have a feeling i will be growing alot more GWS in the future this plant is one of my most favourite pot plants of all times smoke and resin wise an now after seeing how well it preforms im gonna have to go get some regular white widow stock from ingmar de saajamens seed company and mess around with it when i get the space to try out doing some closet breeding it's amazing that the public can still obtain males of the south indian x brazilian genetics after all these years im guessing thats why every seed company has there own version of white widow.

i would suggest waiting til your new place for the white, they need ventilation especially in our area, my old russians would be burnt up by now in the last few days

you can always revert, its best to do now before she is spiting out pubs

FYI: i thought that way of a pheno of my shiva skunk i ended up never finding again... just saying

she already is the first flowers have even just started developing so its passed preflowering and everything that post was actually old im further in the grow right now tommorow will be the second week of 12/12 also the other problem i have is i planned this grow so tightly that like 4 days after im gonna cut it down im moving so idealy i would rather move the plant after i hrvest and try to revert it rather then try to move a flowering plant.

flail yeah the white widow im definatly waiting till my new place this great white shark plant is already stinky and the flowers just started but after this plants done im moving right away so this will be the last plant i grow in this set up

so i dont really no what i should do cause on one hand if i couldent find this pheno type again i'd be pretty dissapointed but at the same time harvesting a big GWS plant befor i move will really help me easy up my pocket book as GWS is one of the strains i spend the most money on.

flail whatdo you mean when you say they need ventiltion in our area, your old russians would be burnt up ? like do you meen the lack of freah air burns the plant?? or when your refering to ventilation are you talking about odor? im just wondering if it would be smart for me to leave my closet open still ive been closing it because with only one plant under the 300W's i dont have to keep the plant so close so heat is less of a problem but i dont wanna have any problems with this plant buring wise i really want this bud to turn out as nice as i can make it.

"FYI: i thought that way of a pheno of my shiva skunk i ended up never finding again... just saying"

I would agree with flail on that one, one never know if he will find his pheno back ^^ even if GWS is quite stable strain so there aren't a lot of phenos in it, but still you never know, i don't think it is too late after 2 days of 12/12 to take a clone, in worst case she will take a little time to revert and go back to veg, but at least that way she will take more time and won't be too big when you will move to new place, so could be good for you too. Just sayin ^^

I hope we will even more of this nice girl when you'll be in new place ;)

Have a good grow man

Don't stress yourselves and the healthy good plant !. Try to make sure you give her enough light and feedings to be ready before you move and ease up ! This is a fucking good vegged plant, ttoo late for clones and btw why worry bout clones from an stable easy available plant.

you relly gave me a hint, since I just started my 3rd crop - the last before the winter - and one GWS is watching me with his bean shell on his back.. funny litte thing.

The GHs plants pretty much are about the same in VEG, bushhy fast growing beasts..the flowering is the interesting part.

Wish you all the best and waiting on the smoke report of the AB. My plant starts to smell in a way like the nicest jamaican Sensi with that carotty spice hint it really makes me euphoric for the high . First there was no odor, now the real structure is innit, when I put my nose diretcly into the densest buds, 65 no 70 days or so from seed .. close to 4 weeks since I saw the first full flowers appear all over, maybe closer to 5 weeks in reality.

7 or 8 weeks for the AB and how many days from seed beore you cut down the first one ?

Remember I gave them 18 hours with 400 watts....Anyway back to the GWS -

Mazeltov mate !!!

update!!! day 13 12/12!!!

ok imma start this update by showing a few pictures of the finnished autobomb bud. ths smoke is very nice you feel it right away very indica dominate similar to m-39in odor but alittle spicyer flavor wise altogether some nice smoke that will only get nicer with time the three plants weighted in at 56.8 g's of solid bud and ruffly an ounces of hashish trimings and loose bud.

just by the looks of it auto bomb right now is looking like it is gonna yeild as much if not more as all three of the other ones put together so over all i should yeild just over 112 grams alltogether from the 4 plants but i cant say for sure until the auto bomb #1 is dry enough to do the final weighting.

gallery_9258_239_2352367.jpg

gallery_9258_239_824393.jpg

gallery_9258_239_2167554.jpg

now here are some shots of the GWS plant taken earlyer today after i transplanted it into a 30 L container

gallery_9258_239_920087.jpg

gallery_9258_239_2074854.jpg

gallery_9258_239_783718.jpg

stay tuned for another update in the coming days!!!!

• Like 1

what i meant about the ventilation is that. the temperature wise.

there would be heat burn on the leaves of my white russians if it got beyond 27*c

my buddy running WW ran into the same thing.

looking at the current pictures i'd say what the hell just find a few clone worthy shoots on the bottom and give em a try.

leave the main one where she is.

you can always try reverting

Now we're talking ! The GWS looks great now , You should check some fresh air flow once in a while, otherwise perfect. AB Buds look nice and good to hear the high + taste is great, too. More than 100 g with 3 plants is definitely okay as well. Wish you all the best G !

yeah i think im gonna try reverting them just because i just transplanted today, i hope that wasent to late i added quite a bit of soil tho i had it in like a 6-7 L pot and i bought a 30L pot and two 10L bags of soil it wasent enough to quite fill the container but its pretty close and it now has tons of room to spread out.

i think the pot is gonna make a huge difference now i just gotta get a bigger light.

I reckon it will make a big difference and she should be reverted back pretty soon and a happy lady. I once reverted a cutting that was about 3-4 weeks from harvest and it did not herm either.

Good luck and your GWS looks lovely , thats my next grow , never tried it either ;)

Great Greeno, gws is looking good, and bombs tasty :)

I think by looking at your gws and seeing she definitly reminds me something i've had this pheno when i grew her, i'll look if i find pictures to see if i'm mistaken or not ^^

But anyway everything looks good, keep the good updates coming ;)

Have a good grow

UPDATE!!!!!! DAY 18 OF 12 / 12 GWS!!!!

ok so this week i had a minor set back after a regular feeding i noticed some nute burn this has happened lately a few time and i couldent figure it out because i used the same nutrient regime. while cleaning my equipment i found out the problem in my measuring shot glass there was a grainy residue on everything that was salt i poored out some of my dnf base nutrients and saw that there was crystals forming in the liquid and all over the top of the bottle was solid grains of sodium. luckly like last time the burning was minimal and i didnt a large flush to insure the soil is cleaned out i then threw out my dnf and purchased a better nuitrent for the bloom stage its not bloom ment for cannabis its just a food grade bloom fertilizer with a high phosphorus and potassium levels and also micronutrients its basically got the exsact same levels as the green house powder feed indica like identical everything the exsact same stuff and the same levels. so far i have only done one feeding but it has improved the colouring of the leafs already.

ao ill have to see how it plays out for me im using half tee recommeded dosage to get a feel for how the plants can handle the stuff but so far it seems to be alot more forgiving then the DNF which is really just not the best i dont think i will ever purchase them again. once i get the money i am gonna upgrade to advaced nutirents i relly like the results ive seen with that stuff . i also wanna try the actual green house stuff to compare it to this stuff i have.

gwsflowering003.jpg

gwsflowering004.jpg

gwsflowering005.jpg

gwsflowering007.jpg

gwsflowering008.jpg

gwsflowering012.jpg

gwsflowering013.jpg

gwsflowering022.jpg

gwsflowering035.jpg

gwsflowering044.jpg

gwsflowering046.jpg

gwsflowering054.jpg

gwsflowering057.jpg

gwsflowering059.jpg

gwsflowering060.jpg

gwsflowering061.jpg

gwsflowering062.jpg

• Like 1

i would just like to take a moment to thank everyone at Green House Seeds i just received my package of test nutrients today i am still waiting on the klashnikovia autos but its still amazing to get them so quickly and hassle free this company is the best cannabis has to offer i cant wait to see the results this stuff give thanks again powderfeeding001.jpg

• Like 1

Lovely looking GWS dude, i love that plant and i'm glad you do too can't wait to see her in full flower :)

Good to see you'r trying the GH Powder feed, i have bin using it on two of my Doctor's and they are looking really good. will you be switching mid-grow or waiting till the next till you start using it?

Keep up the good work & looking forward to the next update

Peace