How to transport cutting

First time i have seen this method so thought i would share ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive always been very curious on how people get a strain from point A to B without seeds.. In the quest for excellence in all things mj, Ive found a way!.

You will need:

1 - 20 oz. plastic bottle cut in half (you will use the end w/ the cap).

2 - Cloning solution (I use Olivia's).

3 - Rubbing alcohol (like a surgical operation , everything must be sterile).

4 - Toilet paper.

5 - Newspaper.

6 - Masking tape.

7 - Razor blade.

8 - Thin piece of cardboard.

9 - Plastic baggie.

10 - Most important - Donor plant (mother).

34s58at.jpg

Re-cut your cuttings under water using a 45 degree angle cut. Soak a piece of toilet paper in the cloning solution & ring out until it's wet, but not dripping. Remove the cuttings from the water and place the cut ends together. Wrap the toilet paper around the cut ends of the cuttings.

240xbis.jpg

Place the cuttings in the open end of the plastic bottle and push through until the toilet paper comes out the cap end of the bottle. Wrap the toilet paper in newspaper.

2cptbpw.jpg

Take & cut the corner off a plastic baggie and wrap it around the newspaper to avoid the newspaper drying out while the cuts are in transit. Secure the baggie with a rubber band.

2nkp74z.jpg

Proceed to wrap the entire cap end in masking tape securing it to the neck of the bottle.

vq1tg2.jpg

Take a piece of masking tape and place completely around the open end of the bottle. It helps to secure the top if you cut the masking tape in about 4 or 5 places.

Lightly mist the cuttings & put the thin piece of cardboard on the open end of the bottle. Secure with the masking tape that is already in place on the bottle. You now have a container that will protect your babies. Place the entire bottle in a Ziploc baggie.

35jkzgi.jpg

Wrap the entire bottle in bubble wrap, place in your shipping box, close & tape, label the package (of course w/ a fictitious name ), and it's off to your local post office. When your package is received, re-cut the cuttings & clone as normal. It took me 5 days to receive my cuts that were sent to me in this method & yet they still arrived in perfect condition.

2qbrtpf.jpg

All we need to do now is get weed legalized! Who say.. Hell Yeah!

• Like 6

thanks for sharing, it is a good system, I've done years and with people around the world and no problems so far, touch wood! jajajja

Now I prefer command you vacuum and without roots, does not take anything and can be exchanged in a short enough volume.

Greetings!

How do you vacuum it ? i presume you talking about vacuum sealing ? I suppose if you could do that you could at least send it in a envelope and it would be quicker than a box ;)

Exactly, in last letter I put 15 clones, 5 varietys, in a medium letter protected with bubbles, comes much cheaper, and stand up well about five days. Also raises less suspicion.;)

You can check this old thread very good on CC, from my friend Joserra; http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/39662-Tutorial-para-envasar-esquejes

• Like 2

Very good Mr.X!

I think you gotta prepare something to send me bro! :D

...no problem ;)

Tokage really you don´t need make holls, when I put on vacum dont put nothing air...and no problem.

• Like 2

Here you can see an example of how we do it in DC for over six years, then we have another private thread for members only,

each offering various genetic and shared, thus we also make sure not to lose genetics Exceptionals.

http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/106211-intercambio-de-esquejes

237 pages and over to 366.000 visits only to share...more the private room! ;)

• Like 1

Yes man, a lot share!! a lot love fore the plants !! We can not loose the best cuts, some ones come from more 20 years old in my collection...every year I share 4 o 5 new to test, I have good friends for every were, and save the best...like me a lot people more of course. One day I will make my crosses, for now prefer learn more, and try more plants to understand better.

But also for me the best clon is coming, try to fine is for me fantastic, how is the next...but of course some jewels you need save.

• Like 3

Exactly, in last letter I put 15 clones, 5 varietys, in a medium letter protected with bubbles, comes much cheaper, and stand up well about five days. Also raises less suspicion. ;)

You can check this old thread very good on CC, from my friend Joserra; http://www.cannabisc...nvasar-esquejes

Hey man, you should make a tutorial for us on the vacuum seal of clones and put in letters! ;):good:

• Like 1

Here you can see an example of how we do it in DC for over six years, then we have another private thread for members only,

each offering various genetic and shared, thus we also make sure not to lose genetics Exceptionals.

http://www.cannabisc...bio-de-esquejes

237 pages and over to 366.000 visits only to share...more the private room! ;)

Ok so when do we start doing that shit over here guys!!!? :)

Peace!

Ok so when do we start doing that shit over here guys!!!? :)

Peace!

Wen I read that Mr.X have genetics from 20 years ago, I thought this is something we should do properly, maybe in private, if we go and ask for something that precious for example. Leaving the simpler things to ask or offer for in one thread...

Let's see, each one with his own way of thought and desires.

• Like 1

Some members have some very desirable strains, but will all this send clone talk...

Who's got the males? the girls shouldn't be the only ones travelling ;)

it would be super cool to start doing this. if i've got some cash left over after i buy my shit for outdoor i might be able to send a few out myself :D

i'll be sure to let everyone know when i start running my zamal regz :D

• Like 1

Adding to the discussion.

For now the only thing i could "sell" you is a purplewreckXSkunk (i dont think it's been released yet i got it as a promo when ordering the sour diesel and sour kush) from dna genetics. I havent started any as they were reg seeds and didnt wanted to take any risk, but i might very well try one and make it a mom during y next session... (Also working on 2 other "selected" plants but i'm waiting to see hte result before saying anything. I got them as clones but so far they look like the bomb.)

Would still need to get the envellope thing figured out though , i'll watch that closely.

Peace!

Yes bro, when I have a little time make a small tuto, is very easy but you need the vacuum machine! ;)

Awesome man, thanks! :D Include picsssss!

hahah couldn't resist at the image of you with your vacuum ^^

OMFG Laughed my ass off dude hahahaha! :lol:

• Like 1