kalashnikova 2.0

gothgrow

High everyone.

I´m gothgrow and for the moment i´m in day 20 of my 2nd attempt to grow the Kalashnikova. At this point everything looks fantastic and i hope ivé been able to adjust all the elements as close to ideal conditions as possible. For the moment the get a solution of PH5,7 and an ec of 1,1 . Ivé chose to use the Greenhouse seeds powder feed for mostly indica strains, and i started out with a solution of PH5,7 , ec 0,7 increasing to 0,9 - 1,1 and by monday it will have rached a level at 1,4.

For medium ivé chosen coco and leca, in a bottom feed system with airdomes providing the roots with oxygen. At this point they are supported with a 150w low energy bulb 18h/day .

• Like 1

Welcome on SH forum man, nice setup it seems :) I hope we will get to see some pics of it very soon ;)

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you.

Meanwhile, if you feel lonely just join the chat and say hi and someone will probably be around ;)

Have a good discovering of the site

See ya online :bye:

Thanks to all of you, i´ll do my best to keep update and post some nice pics.

Sounds really cool man, I was looking at your seedlings in the Gallery cute ones ;). Looking forward to your updates and photos :D.

Peace

Thanks to all of you, i´ll do my best to keep update and post some nice pics.

Sounds really cool man, looking forward to your updates and pics :D. Please enjoy the page and chat buddy.

Peace