STRAIN HUNTERS LIVE THREAD - TY EXPO - TORONTO 2012

franco

yeah man thanks for that updates :) I love those PURE commercial, please give us some more :rabbi:

Very nice hall it seems very clean almost like a hospital ^^ must be the white touch, i feel ya with the ewpo mood my dad works in that branche, and it's a great way of working :)

Keep us updated on that expo i hope the stand will be succesfull ;)

Have a good smoke

Your stand have the nicest graphics so far. Yeah trade fairs are super fun, I've been a part of exhibitors in stone industry fairs for 3 years (granite marble etc. not getting stoned unfortunatelly :( ). Can't even imagine how cool it is in cannabis business, this topic is a lot nicer, you smoke all the time, we just had alcohol. :/

Thanks for the update Franco , i would love to go to one of these but am planning for Spannabis next year ;) cant wait , have fun guys and if there are some around, post some expo babes for Toke ;) Oh okay me too lol

Hello Franco! Godd to see you with those nice spliffs... there must be some nice smokes i bet! And that make me wondering if u also tested your feeding on others than greenhouse genetics popular overseas?

I succesfully recived my bag, thanks again! We will see how the doctors and churches like it! ;)

Have a great time, and spread a lot!

;)

Awesome CN Tower pic Franco! It gets nauseating trying to stare at the apex from the base, try it before you smoke one though...you've been warned, LoL! I would like to see a perspective shot of one of your cones next to our beloved tower.

• Like 1

Lovely pics man, those bongs look crazy good!! Love the tedy bear one lol

What is that gold butter like thing in the jar arjan holds? looks damnd yummy to me

Keep the pics coming we love them ;)

That is wicked, a glass blowing comp at the expo that is sweet!

All those buds in that tub, YUM! gotta love that precious nub in the Lanyard too :D

oooo those golden nuggets Arjan is holding, that smile means it must be something very special hehe

Looks like the mood is high and the expo is good, Hope all the hunters who attend a wicked time.

Hope you and the greenhouse team have a great expo

Peace

Very nice that's an awesome idea wouldn't have thought this was hapening at expos :D

Thanks for sharing man, do you have some of the ending results of what those guys were blowing?

I think i will be making a Visit saterday, who's all with me!

yo flail man im down for going to this for sure. what time do you wanna go tommorow???? message me about a time and place to meet up tommorow and ill bring you that seed package i was talking about.