123 replies to this topic

#121 PurpleHornet

PurpleHornet

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

I missed the expo all together! Is this a yearly event in Canada?

#122 tommyromano

tommyromano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Hanging Gardens

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

every year in Toronto around may or june

#123 greenomatic87

greenomatic87

Members

• Member11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

will green house be comming back next year?????

Just Planted some NEW BEAN's 2 GHSC Flowerbomb Kush, 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Desert Diesel and 1 Humboldt Seed Organization Lost coast og this grow will be a full organic. so i am just waiting on them to pop!

#124 arabian_dream

arabian_dream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Toronto i guess is a good starting point in terms of exploring Canada, though I doubt that is where you will find any special strains. Toronto is the final destination for alot of the domestically produced high quality weed which is not exported. It flows to the west from Quebec and east from British Colombia to Toronto because thats where it commands the highest price per pound in the country. BC and Quebec probably are the top producers in the country. Though if I would have to I'd say that BC have more artisanal growers and Quebec commercial.

None the less, I have smoked alot of really dank exotics in Toronto, and who is to say for sure it wasn't grown in Ontario. But i broke it down from a general perspective.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: expo, cannabis, canada, toronto, live, thread, tradeshow, medical, legalize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users