aaronCelathian

Recently out of US Navy on Oahu

9 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I am excited for my new life post military. I am from South Florida. I am into enlightenment and exploring the mind. I plan to go on an ayahuasca retreat in Peru for 3 months.

1 Love

2 people like this

Welcome to the forum man, I hope you find good experiences here ;)

Welcome to the forum man. :) Better get them land legs back before your face down in some Peruvian hut puking for 18 hours scared out of your mind!lolol Enjoy the forum, and the trip. I hope you have a good journey brother... C u Around... :hi:

haha! you are right about that. It's going to be one great experience.

Thank you both for the welcomes.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum dude, i hope you have an amazing experience/journey

Peace

Welcome on SH forum man, i hope you will enjoy your post military life ^^

and damn 3 month of hayauasca must be hard ot handle lol ^^

If youhave any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod we'll do our best to help you ;)

Have a good discovering of the site

Welcome to the forum

Welcome on SH forum man, i hope you will enjoy your post military life ^^

and damn 3 month of hayauasca must be hard ot handle lol ^^

If youhave any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod we'll do our best to help you ;)

Have a good discovering of the site

yea man . i'll be working during that time as well, in exchange for a cheaper rate, so I won't be doing the ayahuasca every day. but still, i will very busy in the ether :)

1 person likes this